-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Outlaw525

Reaction score
Rating - 100%
5   0   0
Contact seller
Decent set of original dual scoops for A-bodies. These have the flat mount posts for the studs and have never been drilled for emblems or bezels. Missing a few studs as shown in pictures, but these are easy to get. They have some scratches and one has a small chip in the air deflector underneath which cannot be seen when the scoops are mounted. $165 for the pair plus shipping. PM if interested. Can do PayPal. Thanks.

Attachments

• 043.jpg
    88.2 KB · Views: 257
  • 044.jpg
    91.4 KB · Views: 264
  • 045.jpg
    83.8 KB · Views: 249
  • 046.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 264
wow those arte sweet wish i woulda had those when i painted my pearl blue 65 cuda

mine are junk but they keep it cool so they serve there purpose they will go to fast for me to get building a 416 stroker $ tight for a minute want to trade any thing 4 them contact me if you dont sell by next week 1 608 837 4427 Jon

A little confused why the ad was deleted for no phone #'s. Classified rule 10 states:
  1. Do NOT post email addresses or phone numbers in your ad or in any response to an ad. Use the PM feature. Only FABO Gold Members may place email and phone numbers in ads.
There is no phone number in the ad?

Your Ad was deleted by staff. Please review the "for sale forum" rules before posting again

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back