Fair price for push button stuff?

-

DumpsterFire

Reaction score
I'm selling all my push button auto stuff to a local guy but have no idea what a fair price is. I'm going to have to hunt down the non push button bezel so I'm guessing I'll charge $100 just to find myself that. Selling everything, the cables the mechanism and the trim. Also have no idea what rear end I got or how to price that but I'm looking to sell it all off to him.

A few years ago, I used to get $150 for the whole good working and undamaged setup. Not sure what the market is like now. Probably getting a bit harder to find, but, is there much demand now?

I'm selling all my push button auto stuff to a local guy but have no idea what a fair price is. I'm going to have to hunt down the non push button bezel so I'm guessing I'll charge $100 just to find myself that. Selling everything, the cables the mechanism and the trim. Also have no idea what rear end I got or how to price that but I'm looking to sell it all off to him.
What year?

A few years ago, I used to get $150 for the whole good working and undamaged setup. Not sure what the market is like now. Probably getting a bit harder to find, but, is there much demand now?
No idea but I'm selling a lot of stuff to one guy so just trying to figure out what a fair price is plus replacement for the factory manual replacement parts. $150 a few years ago is over $200 day just for anything never mind ever more hard to find parts.

Best of luck on the Bezel.i gave one of the two I had to Rusty Rat Rod.
Maybe he will sell it to you.
No skin off my nose what he does with it.
Good guy. Nobody repops it. I thought about giving it a try.
I do know Canadian Valiants had them. The one I gave to Rusty came with the car. Some knucklehead drilled an extra hole for a push button window washer.
The one I have now came from a guy parting mopars in Belgium.

-
Back