Fairfield mopar show in muncy

-

cawley

383 Bcuda
Reaction score
Is anyone in pa. going to the mopar car show in muncy pa. at fairfiled ? Im going & some of my friends. I am hoping to take my dads blue 67 gtx. Hope to see you there. O & by the way this is Cawley lol:)

Ive seen that car real nice, I will be there in blue 67 notch.

I was planning on going again this year but decided to do the Monster Mopar Weekend in Nowalk,OH instead this time, but a buddy of mine might be going to the Muncy show.

Got an email saying the show got canceled for tomorrow due to the weather and will be postponed now next Saturday the 20th.
If the weather is good next Saturday, I will be there!

Well it's possible I may not be able to make it to this show, unless my Friday of getting on and off of Long Island is successful or not.

Theres also a cruise in in lewisburg at Lickity split sat night. Im hopeing to make both.

Well it didn't work out for me to make it up to the show. Didn't get off the "Island" till about 6:30pm and had one job in Jersey to do,so it got dark on us and had to grab a motel and do the job this morning. Hope someone can post pictures of the show as it is a very nice day for it.

-
Back