Fall E-Town Swap Meet

-
Me too, just for the day. I'll be hanging with a friend at his vendor spot on the spectator side.

Ken

we have 3 vendor spots by cervinies (spelling the fiberglass hood people)

but this year my friend with enclosed trailer backed out because he has a important race saturday/night

so im just running a truck down for the day buying what i need and heading home.

I'm going to try to sneak out of work tomorrow and get there. I need some pieces for my Skylark, and a pass. fender for the Dart. Doubt I'll find them though, it's been going downhill there for the last few years.

O.K. someone here mentioned a swap meet
directions or location would be good
you know in case anyone wanted to go
and like buy things and stuff

Ummmm.....you live in Philly and haven't been to the Englishtown swap meet? You'd love it, lots of Mets and Giants fans.
Raceway Park, Englishtown NJ. Fri, Sat,Sun.

ill be there saturday with the dad bro and girlfriend! should be fun

i need a bunch of random stuff...

hose clamps, some odd ball tools

i usually buy used bfgoodrich 14 inch tires.. i run 14's on alot of cars so helps to keep some decent ones laying around.

i look for amc parts as well, old window louvers i cut up and make fit other cars.

i dont really need anything big this year. all my cars are together and decent.

you never know what your gonna find... and i agree is has been going more down hil in the last few years

last year i found a new oil cooler set up for 10 bucks, a center force pressure plate used but close to new for 15, 235/60/14 new radial ta's for 70, two almost new 295 50 15 for 50

found a rear tire for my kawi 1000 close to new for 20 (way over a 100 new for a 190 50 17)

bought a edelbrock carb for 45 and works dam perfect on my amx

always find alot of random cheap little stuff.

-
Back