-
Status
Not open for further replies.

Relax360

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
I will be attending Fall Fling this coming Saturday and I have quite a few things i do need that some of you that are going might want to have:

67 Small Block K-member also have all the front suspension components(torsion bars control arms etc)
100.00 takes the whole lot but will consider offers on single pieces

x2 318 engines 1967 318 engine complete minus carb. other is a 74 318 block and crank plus I have several cylinder heads to choose from. 100.00 for the complete engine 50.00 for the block and crank. the complete engine I have on a roller stand I will consider throw it in if you want the engine.

904 transmission. I believe it is the original 67 out of my barracuda. most likely needs a rebuild. also have the stock cross member if you are interested.

Original 67 273 Radiator Correct number for a 273 barracuda. will need to be pressure tested 30.00

If any of you are going to the Fall Fling and are interested please send me a PM or give me a call on my cell 703-850-3734 if you have questions I will do my best to find out any info. leave a message i will call you back.

I am looking for a set of torsion bars - do you still have yours - looking for a set for an A body - V8 - the bigger the better - in the future may run a 440 in my 68 Dart - right now going with a 318 - How much for just the bars? thanks,

Sam

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back