FALL FLING WHO"S GOING

-

daves66valiant

68 Dart 340/727:66 Signet Vert 340/5spd: 68 D100
Reaction score
Who is going to the FALL FLING in Van Nuys, Ca this weekend? What rides are you bringing? Any good swap meet stuff? I can't bring mine since it is in the shop but want to see everyone's. Especially the early A's.

Would Love To Go As Well But Does Not Look Like I Will Have My Engine In By Then, It Always Seems To Take Twice As Long As I
Think But Better To Do It Right Than Do It Twice

Hey Dave,
I will be going, but am mainly on a hunt for parts. I am leaving the 64 and 66 at home...easier to carry greasy and rusty parts in the wife's Exploder.

My dad and will get there real early, and will probably spend most of our time in the swap meet. I will be dragging a wagon (hopefully full of SBP wheels, manual steering box (s), 273 4bbl intake, 600 cfm eddy, 8.75 center section, that I hopefully just scored a huge deal on... So if you see a guy dragging a wagin full of old parts but with a stupid grin...it is probably me.

If you see a guy in line for those Hot dogs wrapped in Bacon with grilled onions...with an empty wagon, well...I will need condolences, 'cause the draw of the bacon wrapped hot dogs won over.

Maybe we can pick a time and meet at the TTI booth or something so we can put a face to a screen name.

See you on Saturday!

Clint S
San Gabriel (Los Angeles)

Going in my 67 GTX, will be at the 67 Dart Raffle Booth.

John W
Pomona

I'll be hanging with some buddies. He has a 66 Dart Ratrod Primer Black with tailfins. Fun car. I could met at the TTI booth at 10am so you have time to scan the swap meet. I'll be looking for a few things myself. Going to pick the tti guys brains a little bit it's a 10% discount at the fling. :headbang:

I'll be there working........as an employee in the Layson's tent.

I'll be easy to spot, I'll be the big and tall good lookin one!

I probably won't have a spare second the whole time I'm there, but stop by....even if it's just to say "Hi!"

Would love to meet all of you there.

I will not be going, UNLESS my hemi (Dodge 325) or my Barracuda (67 fastback, almost done) sell in the next couple of days. If not, I will be in Turlock on Sunday.

I'd actually rather be at the Fling on Saturday and my son's baseball game Sunday, but since he gets half the money from the Barracuda he understands. Plus, at 20 he doesn't NEED his parents at the game (we just like to watch).

Well, I really want to go! But I'm not too sure if I can make it! I am supposed to help my dad put in a patio at my aunt's house.... maybe I can ditch him though.... no, I wouldn't do that. Anyway, I sure hope I can make it, at least on Sunday if not Sat.

Boy am I glad you posted about the fall fling, I forgot about it.
I just finished painting my car and I need some chrome pcs. and new bumpers for my 67
Thanks

I usually score something there. Hey is Layson's giving discounts like tti?

Me and my boy will be there, but the 66 will not, as I ran out of money to get new tires, and I don't trust to drive it on the dry rotted ones I've got! I will definitely check out the rat rod 66, as that was one way I was thinking of going, but with the tan/yellow primer color.

daves66valiant said:
I usually score something there. Hey is Layson's giving discounts like tti?

His show discount will be the old prices before his 'across the board' 10% price increase this spring.

Sorry, wished I had better news.....

I'll be there, not bringing the hot rod though.

-
Back