Reaction score
Cut, rake, blow, burn leaves.
wash dust of cars
repeat weekly until spring

Attachments

• DSCN9185.jpg
    104.3 KB · Views: 233
guess folks on here dont like yard work or B3 Blue Dusters :eek:ops:

just for that my next thread will be,,,,,,,,,,,,,,whats the best small block Mopar head................:violent1:

or would a 550 lift solid cam work good in my 318 with 1.88 valved
360 heads and performer intake :cheers:

No to the yard work....and yes to the Duster :thumbrig:. Looks great! I know where your comin' from on the leaves and dust....lol. Been putting mine off till 2 days ago. Spent all afternoon Wed. doin' the leaves and all day yesterday sneezing. Sadly 60% of the trees are still full here in the low country. More work/crap ahead.....:D.

South Georgia is a great place to find rust-free cars. Very nice Duster by the way!

Been staying here in Perry Ga. for several months spoiling the grandson and hunting. The leaves and dust suck. I have to wash the truck and golf cart every week.

My leaves are just now falling, and I get about a foot under my tree if I dont rake and bag (no burning here) I usually mulch with my lawn mower but it refuses to start so rake and bag, rake and bag......Im gonna top that F'n tree one of these days, 50 years of no trimming!

Leaves are raked and burned (sshh don't tell anyone), now just waiting for the white $hit to start :(

-
Back