Famous People Who Own Mopars

-
Homer Simpson has been seen driving a "B" body in the "The Way We Was" episode.
Also,
Homer buys Snakes car "Li'l Bandit" at a police auction, which is a Super Bee.

Homer's B-Body
066.jpg

Snake's car was a Charger

266.jpg

snapshot200604051917057hz.jpg

Homer also had a Dodge Truck
244.jpg

Marge once had a Gremlin
067.jpg

Paul Sr. at OCC had a HEMI 300 and maybe more in the stable. Wayne

Paul Sr.
68 Hemi superbee pretty rare, black with blue interior
B5 blue hemi charger and a few others.
He also has a GT500E Supersnake, although not a mopar it is still a bad *** car

Paul Jr. has a Prowler

Rik Smits, He had (might still have it) a 70 RT hemi coronet and I was at his house last year and he still had his white superbird (he has had it for a long time), came to our cruise in in the late 90's in it, drives dodge trucks and he just got home in his new charger. At his height he liked the B bodies for the room.

Allen Jackson had some, bought a Viper at Shadeland Dodge in Indy after a concert here and drove it home.

Carmen Electra when she was with Dennis Rodman he bought her a Prowler, customized with leopard skin interior

Oprah is said to have a Prowler

Dick Marriot of Marriot Hotel chain had a Prowler that had a vette drivetrain installed and foose did some custom work to also

Sammy Sosa had a Prowler

Jay Leno has some Hemi cars 70 Challenger, 67 RT, new srt challenger, but with 250+ cars what does he not have?

Shirley Muldownny had a black 81 Imperial

Sammy Sosa had a Prowler

Jay Leno has some Hemi cars 70 Challenger, 67 RT, new srt challenger, but with 250+ cars what does he not have?

1953 Cunningham C-4R Hemi
1954 Dodge Coronet Suburban (original Hemi 2dr wagon!)
1956 Chrysler Imperial
63? Chrysler Turbine Ghia (was at Fall Fling two weeks ago)
66 Dodge Coronet -Hemi
1967 Chrysler Imperial Crown Coupe
69 Monteverdi High Speed 375 -Chrysler 440 4spd engine and trans
70 Hemi Challenger
1993 Dodge Viper RT/10

Robert Goulet (Broadway, film musicals) owned a Charger Daytona for a time when it was new.

Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs) owned a 70 Super Bee.

The bass or guitar player with the Bob Seger Silver Bullet band is a huge Mopar fan for years. Several of them including a Hemi Dart.

Don Coscarelli (Phantasm writer-director) owns the Cuda from the second film.

Can't remember if I read it in an interview or saw him mention it on TV but Jay Leno spoke of having a Duster 340 as a daily driver back in the seventies, early in his career.

Jim Morrison owned a 67 Corvette Stingray ragtop or GTO ragtop early on but crashed it on one of his wasted late night drives in LA. It may even have been the aforementioned GT500. No mention about a Charger but it's possible. The books on the Doors have many individual (possibly hazy) memories. I'd be surprised if he even had a valid drivers license in the later years. He was living in Paris, France the last year or so of his life.

Oh, and there's this interesting nugget: when John Lennon was adrift in LA during his "lost drunken weekend" separation from Yoko, 1973-75, he shacked up with his secretary/assistant May Pang (chosen by Yoko!, mostly to keep an eye on him while he was losing his mind and out carousing with his buddies Harry Nilsson and Ringo). He went used car shopping for May and bought her a 68 Barracuda Formula S. There is a photo or two of it in a book May Pang recently published about her time with John. So even a Beatle drove a Mopar!

Robert Goulet (Broadway, film musicals) owned a Charger Daytona for a time when it was new.

Michael Madsen (Reservoir Dogs) owned a 70 Super Bee.

The bass or guitar player with the Bob Seger Silver Bullet band is a huge Mopar fan for years. Several of them including a Hemi Dart.

Don Coscarelli (Phantasm writer-director) owns the Cuda from the second film.

Can't remember if I read it in an interview or saw him mention it on TV but Jay Leno spoke of having a Duster 340 as a daily driver back in the seventies, early in his career.

Jim Morrison owned a 67 Corvette Stingray ragtop or GTO ragtop early on but crashed it on one of his wasted late night drives in LA. It may even have been the aforementioned GT500. No mention about a Charger but it's possible. The books on the Doors have many individual (possibly hazy) memories. I'd be surprised if he even had a valid drivers license in the later years. He was living in Paris, France the last year or so of his life.
. Robert Goulet also.drove a customized 1971 charger R/t. With a vinyl roof and where the R/t emblems were there were custom R/G ones installed , my late uncle worked for Chrysler corporation in socal during the 1st muscle car era and he supplied the studios with every Chrysler product from squad 51 to the vehicles in the mod squad and Vanishing point to name a few...i.remember him showing me the goulet car when I was 10 hrs old

Gremlins are Mopars? ****, that makes me want one of those ugly bastards even more!

Roy Clark had a 65 s/s Plymouth belvedere for a while, my ex partner built the motor for it. he said they never really got too serious w/ it tho.

For the Canadians out there that might remember....Big Sugar used to use early 70's B bodies in their videos in the 90's...

Yep, Gordie Johnson owns a 70 Charger. His dad worked for Chrysler in Windsor if I remember correctly.

Franz Jonas, Mayor of Vienna 1951 - 1965, then President of Austria 1964 - 1974, had in his last two years as mayor of Vienna a '64 Chrysler 300 sedan.

The car still exists.

Peter Oprawill aka Peter Baer, well known Austrian Wrestler in the early 70s, drove a Dodge Challenger (not sure, but maybe a Hemi...).

Attachments

• 5.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 236
Reggie Jackson, a friends dad sold a 71 hemi cuda to him, I think he had a fire and lost a bunch of cars if I recall.

Cam Newton, quarterback of the Carolina Panthers, drove a lifted '99 Ram 1500 4x4 till he got T-boned last year near the stadium.

-
Back