fan for ac condenser

-

Waco Demon

Reaction score
I need a fan for my ac condenser I only have 2 " of cleanse between the condenser the support for the hood latch Waco Demon thank you

It sounds like you are wanting to add an electric fan on the inlet side of your condenser coil -- and there isn't much room. Why don't you get a good-fitting shroud and just let the engine fan do the work. That's the way they came from the factory.

Yes it is a a body 72 Demon I have a shroud with two fans and louvers in it also . I want to put another fan pushing in front of the condenser with switch that I can turn on when temp starts to climb when I turn on my ac . The shroud fans come on at 180 I have 160 thermostat in a 340 346 hp
Waco Demon

Waco, I have a pair of fans in front of the condenser on my Demon. Check out the Spal low profile pusher fans. You can mount a 9" or so on either side of the hood support :D

My 80's M-B cars have an electric fan just for the AC condenser and they are quite thin. It comes on from a temp switch on the filter/drier (>83 F). Even with that, I get marginal cooling at idle, but we do get 115 F days w/ an evil sun here.

I think many people re-purpose M-B fans since my 64 Valiant had just that on the radiator (w/ no engine-driven fan) when I bought it.

-
Back