Fan question

-

downsr

Reaction score
I have a 7 blade fan with a clutch on a small block with the original shroud. How far should the fan be to the radiator. Half of my fan blades stick out of the shroud

It is sealed good except the around the top.It is about a half inch away from the radiator.Maybe it is warped.Can you buy these factory replacement schrouds if it is warped.

Last edited:
It is sealed good except the around the top.It is about a half inch away from the radiator.Maybe it is warped.Can you buy these factory replacement schrouds if it is warped.
Should it have a fan spacer on the original set up .7 blade clutch with original shroud. May need another shroud warped at top anyone got one?

Should it have a fan spacer on the original set up .7 blade clutch with original shroud. May need another shroud warped at top anyone got one?
I just stated in another post, that I pulled a 1/2" spacer off my mech fan. the fan is just ahead of being centered in the shroud. think it may have hurt some (not sure) seemed better closer to the rad. w/ about 1/3 of the fan sticking out the back of the shroud. dunno yet-more to come. on the edge w/ approx. 700 h.p, .

-
Back