[WANTED] Fan Shroud 1972 Duster

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
good luck tryin to find one used,l ended up finding one on ebay used after all.

When looking for a factory fan shroud for my 66 Barracuda, I lucked out and found one on Craigslist. Look everywhere you can think to look.

A little hard to find, but yes still available. A bit spendy, had to buy one for this kind of money a few years back. #2998325

70-72 Mopar A Body Dart Valiant Duster Demon 22" Fan Shroud 2998325 | eBay

1970-72 Mopar A Body 22 Inch Radiator Fan Shroud.
Original Chrysler part number 2998325 original on Dart, Valiant, Duster, and Demon 318 with A/C, 340 and 360.
Injection molded with all of the details of an original part.

eBay item number:

I have 2 shrouds that I don't know what they're off of. You're looking for one that looks like the one in the photo? I'll take a look and see if I can find a part number on them.

I have a 2998324 in very good condition. Anyone know what it fits??

Hi, I have a brand new one that has never been installed and would be willing to sell.
If interested let me know.

2998324 is for a slant six A body with a 22" core and A/C. The one I have is 2998326. (fits: 1970 and up v8's)

Hi, I have a brand new one that has never been installed and would be willing to sell.
If interested let me know.
Thanks for the reply...Been out of pocket for the last couple days so, sorry for the slow reply back...How much are you willing to take for it sir ?

Thanks for the reply. Been out of pocket for a couple days so, sorry about the slow reply. Are you willing to part with it ??
I didn't think it'd fit your application? Yes-I'm willing to part with it. Let me know and I'll pm you a price, or open to offers. I currently don't know what it's worth that's fair to both of us.

I didn't think it'd fit your application? Yes-I'm willing to part with it. Let me know and I'll pm you a price, or open to offers. I currently don't know what it's worth that's fair to both of us.
shroud mounting holes are 22 in. wide x 13 in. on my stock radiator.

Overall dimensions? I have one that came out of my 73 Sport 340. If it fits yours, you can have it for the cost of shipping plus $10.00 for boxing it up and driving to the post office..

Overall dimensions? I have one that came out of my 73 Sport 340. If it fits yours, you can have it for the cost of shipping plus $10.00 for boxing it up and driving to the post office..

I will take this 73 Sport 340 shroud if the OP does not need it.

2nd in line

Want a permanent shroud for my run stand for the small blocks. Thanks

20201003_172025.jpg

If you think that would fit that would be great ! Measurments were from the shroud mounting holes on the radiator itself soooooooo ! Definitely interested sir !! I'll pm you as well.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back