Fan shroud part numbers

-

69swinger340391

Reaction score
Does anyone have a listing of part numbers for fan shrouds?

What would a 2582 037 shroud fit.

Thanks.

Would that fit the 22" original radiator in my 69 340 Dart? The bolt spacing for the mounting bolts is the same as mine.

From the pictures I've seen of the shroud, it looks like it will fit, but the fan opening appears to be offset to the wrong side. Is that possible, or will it fit my car?

This may sound crazy, but last weekend, my son Aaron and I were dealing with the same issue on his '74 Duster. We installed a radiator that was taken off his grandparents' Dodge Maxivan. It bolted up perfectly in the Duster. We had already swapped in the 360 from the van in place of the Duster's original slant six, but the van's shroud was way too deep to fit.

We had the slant six shroud handy, so we had to give it a try. The mounting bolts lined up perfectly on the radiator, but as you said, the fan opening was offset too far towards the passenger side. Then Aaron had a brainstorm...
flip it over. It fits like a glove. The only thing we had to do was trim off the raised part that says, "CAUTION: FAN", and a little notch was necessary to clear the lower radiator hose.

Who would have thought????

Jerry

What about shroud part # 2785614. Would that fir a 69 340 A/T Dart?

Does anyone have a listing or a link they could post with shroud part numbers?

1968-1969 A-Body 22 Inch Radiator Fan Shroud

This is an excellent reproduction of the 1968-69 A-Body 22" V-8 radiator fan shroud. The original part number of the shroud is 2785614.

This is correct for all V8 cars using a fan shroud including the 273 & 318 with A/C, 340, 383, 426 Hemi SS cars, and 440 powered Darts, Valiants, and Barracudas. The shroud is made from high-temperature resistant urethane with all of the details of an original part.

This shroud will fit the 68, 1968, 69, 1969, Dodge Dart, GT, 273, 318, 340, 360, GTS, Swinger, Demon, Dart Sport, Mopar, Plymouth Valiant, Scamp, Duster, Signet, 100, or 200.Price: $149.99

talmaz on ebay
mike

-
Back