Fantasy Football 2011

-
Ill do what ever works the best. Does it cost for cbs sportsline? I have just done yahoo the last two years and thought its worked fine but I have nothing to compare it to.

set a time for a few weeks in advance... with the live draft those that cant make it can rank there choices and it will auto draft for them. I like Yahoo as well I know thats free.

Hey homecloned, I found a cool prize to donate to the winner. I'll keep it under wraps until the season starts :smile:

C'mon, there must be more members interested in this? I love football, but don't follow it closely.....Don't be shy, join us.

I'm in. I live and breathe NFL. It's the only reason I even have the TV hooked up.

I've never done the fantasy thing though.

It sure is good that we're having a season. I was getting worried. What would I do on Sunday's?

Let me know what I need to do and when.

I'm working out of town during the week, and starting to date again most weekends :love4: , but I'll make time.

Thanks for setting this up, Noel.

Ar eyou doing an autodraft league or live online draft?

live online Thrashard.

set a time for a few weeks in advance... with the live draft those that cant make it can rank there choices and it will auto draft for them. I like Yahoo as well I know thats free.

I will, sometime in the next two to three weeks. Probably a week night, let me get some more info.
Hey homecloned, I found a cool prize to donate to the winner. I'll keep it under wraps until the season starts :smile:

C'mon, there must be more members interested in this? I love football, but don't follow it closely.....Don't be shy, join us.

Cool.

I'm in. I live and breathe NFL. It's the only reason I even have the TV hooked up.

I've never done the fantasy thing though.

It sure is good that we're having a season. I was getting worried. What would I do on Sunday's?

Let me know what I need to do and when.

I'm working out of town during the week, and starting to date again most weekends :love4: , but I'll make time.

Thanks for setting this up, Noel.

I think this will be fun to do with everyone. I will set up a draft date and the draft takes a couple hours, then you just tweak your team on game day. The first year and half were learning for me. But its like the NASCAR thread that memikejr has going it make the games more interesting.

I'd be interested in doing this if you do not already have the 12 that you need or put my name on the extras list in case someone drops out.

You would be eleven Rich and if Thrashard340 plays that gives us twelve.:toothy7: I will get on this to set the draft.

I would like to do the yahoo live online draft a @8:00pm et on Thursday, August 25th. This should give enough time to plan. You need to sign up for yahoo to play. If this time works let me know and I will get us set up with a password.

It is good for me!
I will get you to get me updated :blackeye: Ya know how it is for me to read and learn and keep up :blackeye:
I will give you a call tomorrow :eek:ccasion:

Hello homecloned :toothy7:, I will get moving on this in hopes that I can do it with out having a ginormas brain fart :toothy7:
I thought it was just a pick your weekly teams, sounds like a fun and technical challenge for me :blackeye:

I will get you to get me updated :blackeye: Ya know how it is for me to read and learn and keep up :blackeye:
I will give you a call tomorrow :eek:ccasion:

Hello homecloned :toothy7:, I will get moving on this in hopes that I can do it with out having a ginormas brain fart :toothy7:
I thought it was just a pick your weekly teams, sounds like a fun and technical challenge for me :blackeye:
I will help in any way I can Mike. The draft is the most challenging part. Once thats done you just have to tweak your team/players weekly for your matchup. You actually assemble your team from all the available NFL players. Then those players collect points for different things, total yards is one way on offense, turnovers on defense. If your QB throws an interception he looses points. If your RB fumbles he looses points. I think its 1 point per 10 yard of offense gained. Go to yahoos fantasy football page and they rank the players. You can input who you want to pick in the draft ahead of time and it will do it for you automatically come draft time. Hope this helps.

I have confirmed with e-mail addresses.
72ScampTramp
HAUK67
6pk2goDemon
MeMikeJr
efriedrich
varlo
homecloned
memike

68CUDA/6VERT I have yours, you would be 12 or 13. Thrashard340 showed interest but hasn't confirmed. I want to be fair but will keep an eye on it.

Those who said there in but have not sent me there e-mail.
DFootCuda
comaxian
BigRichieO

Thanks all who want to play. For those who have never played FF, it makes the games more interesting as you have players on your teams from multiple teams/games being played.
Once your lineup is set each week all you do is watch your points and highlights.
Noel

Thanks again for the winners gift 6pk2goDemon.

I play for fun.. I may miss a week (forget to set roster) but im not interested in playing for anything other then the fun. Count me out please.

-
Back