Fantasy Football 2011

-
Thanks Mike. We now have 11 signed on to the league. These are who I know are singed in by there FABO names or close enough to figure out:

me-homecloned
memikejr
72scamptramp
memike
comaxian
efriedrich
varlo-moparjoenyj
6pk2godemon-6pks a rookie

I am unsure of:
halfbaked-bigrichieo?
santas guards
island hammers

I know we have:
dfootcuda
68cuda/6vert
hauk67- im sure your signed in.
bigrichieo

So im not sure who we are missing. Mike, if she can hang tight through the weekend we can make a decision early in the week. If I could get clarification on who's missing, it will help.

Thanks.
Noel

Saturday bump. Who's not signed up yet?

Thanks Mike. We now have 11 signed on to the league. These are who I know are singed in by there FABO names or close enough to figure out:

me-homecloned
memikejr
72scamptramp
memike
comaxian
efriedrich
varlo-moparjoenyj
6pk2godemon-6pks a rookie

I am unsure of:
halfbaked-bigrichieo?
santas guards
island hammers

I know we have:
dfootcuda
68cuda/6vert
hauk67- im sure your signed in.
bigrichieo

So im not sure who we are missing. Mike, if she can hang tight through the weekend we can make a decision early in the week. If I could get clarification on who's missing, it will help.

Thanks.
Noel

11 days till draft. Who is the 12th member not signed up yet? I would really like to have this set before the last minute incase we need to go to the next person in line. They need time to think about there team. So if you have not signed up yet please let me know if you are playing or not.
Thanks

I am in, not signed up yet, will do tonight...Thanks Having trouble signing in?

Noel...... HalfBaked is my team, sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have had just an insane strongend (MeMike), my daughters 18th, a huge car show, and two gigs with my brothers band. I have been going non-stop for the last 3 days. Just catching up on things this morning. Glad there was no NHRA race this week!! Anyway that is my team.

Looking forward to playing fantasy football again, it has been a while since I have played. I need to start studying!!

Noel...... HalfBaked is my team, sorry I didn't see this sooner. I have had just an insane strongend (MeMike), my daughters 18th, a huge car show, and two gigs with my brothers band. I have been going non-stop for the last 3 days. Just catching up on things this morning. Glad there was no NHRA race this week!! Anyway that is my team.

Looking forward to playing fantasy football again, it has been a while since I have played. I need to start studying!!

Thanks Rich, thought that was you. Congrats on your daughters 18th, I have 3 more months for my youngests 18th. who hoo.:blob:

There are practice drafts to help get you ready or there is an auto pic option if you want the computer to pick your team for you. We are still a team short.

There are practice drafts to help get you ready or there is an auto pic option if you want the computer to pick your team for you. We are still a team short.
HAUK67 is our 12th team, he is signing up tonight. Thanks efriedrich, this should be fun this year.

Thanks DFoot. We are set and ready for the draft.

Draft day countdown:

3 Days 10 hours.

Does anybody need help with what going to happen?

MeMikeJr. and I are going to do this at his house so I can learn even more, he has 2 computers set up just for this day together :D
keep us updated on the exact time we need to be logged in to get in line first !! This will be a new experience for me and give Jr. and I some time together :cheers:

I set up the draft order in the order in which we registered Mike. Mike jr will get the 4th pick and you will get the 10. I also set it up non snaking if thats cool with everyone. Non snaking is where when the 12 player picks it goes back to the first player. A snaking draft is when the #12 players pick he get the first pick the next round and the player with the first pick would get the last pick.

I think the snaking way of picking is more fair but it is your league and you can run it the way you see fit. I feel bad for the guys that are picking in the bottom part of the order. Every league that I have played in goes with the snake.... but again your league, your rules.:-D

I like the snake.....make it fair for the late round picks to get a chance.

If Iam looking at it right it shows to start at 7pm...correct

5 pacific=7 central?

Change made to a snake draft. Sorry to those who had your pre draft pics in. You will have to re submit those becuase I had to unlock the league to make the change and it deletes that info. Again, sorry for that if it screwed anybody up.

Draft order will be posted on yahoo ff 30 min before draft.

we are getting close , I did a mock draft last night to test and get used to the way Yahoo does it , easy peasy . Every one should do a test and a mock draft to get ready , it was 12 rounds and took about 45 minutes . Could care less about draft order , you win with free agents .......lol .

Tried to log in, says that it's full, need help getting in and set up?

Hauk67 Thanks

-
Back