Fantasy Football 2011

-
Thanks, I am in again..If I run into any trouble tomorrow I will shot you a pm..Thanks..

MeMikeJr. is going to set the grill up and cook for us tonight Noel :blob:
I will get to spend some much needed time with him and my daughter inlaw and my grandchildren :angel8:
creed_247 and his 9 month old may even make it tonight if the the house he is building on is moving forward and gets an evening off.
I hope I remember my camera and share our Draft night with everyone in this thread.
Hay JR.!!! give me a call
I will be at my doctors office at 11:30 getting a couple shot's :hello2:
So I can do this :cheers::cheers:When I go to Monster Mopar in Indy :D
Looking forward to out family get together :hello2:

What position do I draft, I think I was the second one to register, so does that mean I draft second.

What position do I draft, I think I was the second one to register, so does that mean I draft second.

I was going to set it up that way but had teams who wanted the snake draft. Draft order will be posted 30 min before the draft takes place on yahoo ff draft page.

Yes. The person who picks first the first round will pick last the second round, and them back to first for the third. I dont see hoew its anymore fair then 1-12, 1-12, 1-12, etc.

Because say for example you draft 1st and I draft 12th. After two rounds you would likely have the 1 and 13 ranked player and I would have th 12th and 24th ranked players, unfair right? With the snake draft after three rounds you would have the 1st 24th and 25th ranked players and I would have the 12th 13th and 35th ranked players. It's the only fair way to spread the wealth of player talent.

I am going to do the draft from my cell, looks like I am in? I cannot get onto sports from work, they have us blocked..Hope it works..

ok, thanks...I am logged on from my phone, it is shows a count down...35 mins or so?

Is that the correct screen I am in, the count down?

Yes he did. Vick will grab some big points for sure Mike, he just has to stay healthy.

Great draft everyone. Thanks for playing along.

Thank you homrcloned !! We had a great time and enjoyed my great family
Thank you for the supper Jr. And keeping me straight on my first NFL draft night
Yes I have pictures of the evening :D
We all was there spending quality time together :hello2:

Attachments

• nfl graft night 002.jpg
    94 KB · Views: 104
  • nfl graft night 003.jpg
    73.9 KB · Views: 85
  • nfl graft night 011.jpg
    76.7 KB · Views: 87
After looking at my draft I have a very bad feeling that I will be working the waiver wire pretty hard!!

Thanks for setting this up Noel!!

-
Back