Far South States

-

69signetv8

Reaction score
To all site member friends of the South Guilf Coast, be safe with your families and take care. :prayer:
Jim

DSCF0016 (Small).JPG

But by all means if at all possible get your ride out too...considered family. In all seriousness if anyone is from down that way getting this you have my best wishes.

Yep, it's going to be rough tomorrow morning. The storm is well east of Houston, so I am not too worried for myself. But I will be praying for the folks in eastern Louisiana, Mississippi and Alabama.

I will be praying for them also. Didn't Chad72Duster move to that area? It must be horrible for the people of New Orleans that when they get back they will more than likely not have a home, because they are below sea level.

Also, a co-workers uncle who used to work on an oil rig said that one of the largest for America is right in the path of the huricane. That gas prices could rise up .15c a gallon. I do not know if he is a good source or even knows what he is talking about, but I got gas anyway.

Were starting to get the rain and the wind here in Pensacola. We should be getting more rain here shortly. Thanks guys for your well wishs.

-
Back