Fastest Car on Earth...take a ride

-
damn europeans building fast cars that only people with real money (rich n greedy) people can afford. but guess what we live in america where there are speed limits not germany where they have different limits/rules

Been watching this car for sometime now. Plenty of ponies is an understatement but one thing i'm having an issue with the design in regards to the aerodynamics of piercing the atmosphere. It seems a pointed object would cut the air much better than seemingly flat surface. Theres lots more videos of this car doing some competition runs with other cars. None can stay with it. I guess i just need to build a bigger piggy bank. If i had one i'd get me a state trooper and we'd take a ride. When he spoke up i'd tell him to shut up and hang on. I guess when you can afford that machine you have no worries of insurance premiums or tickets. BTW, That thing has 4 turbos and 10 radiators.
Small Block

That's awesome Peter. I just got back from the shop and we were talking about that car..

Attachments

• P7110058.jpg
    117.9 KB · Views: 650
just go for the SSC tuatara. Built right here in washington state! American V8 powered and just as fast! Better looking in my opinion!

ssc_Tuatara-Image-01.jpg

Aero isn't really about just piercing the air it's more about making the air work in your favour sometimes it's the little disturbances that help the air slip the rest of the surfaces ie.. the dimples on a golf ball create little high and low pressure zones on the surface that actually move the air around it more efficiently than piercing .

Personally I think Bugatti is about the UGLIEST car on the planet Phoniac Aztec excluded, of course

Nice but the sad part is they'll probably never see their top speed because the owners won't let them run free so to speak

The car is pretty cool for what it is but 9.90 @ 146 mph for $2.7 Million............
No thanks... I think I would rather have 25 Street Driven Muscle Cars capable of the same 1/4 mile time or faster and they would be just as street-able.... $108,000 to spend on each...

Also there's no substitution for TORQUE!!!

Also 1,200 hp to run 9.90... whats it weigh? 5100 lbs... LOL! just some different perspective...

(I just looked it up, it is 4162 lbs.... PIG!)

I like this one better. :) I doubt that it is the fastest car anymore. But still pretty cool that a 72 Vohxel is as fast as this one.
[ame="http://youtu.be/0CtHpt05gLc"]302 Found[/ame]

That car is Not the fastest street legal car on the planet.
Larry Larson, 66' Chevy II Nova is the current record holder.

Here is the 2011 Dragweek Story:
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=HNkhy13FVjk"]HOT ROD Drag Week 2011, The Whole Story - YouTube[/ame]

Well, "Red Victor 1" was several years ago. I think that was filmed five or so years ago. That Nova is pretty bad *** too

Been watching this car for sometime now. Plenty of ponies is an understatement but one thing i'm having an issue with the design in regards to the aerodynamics of piercing the atmosphere. It seems a pointed object would cut the air much better than seemingly flat surface. Theres lots more videos of this car doing some competition runs with other cars. None can stay with it. I guess i just need to build a bigger piggy bank. If i had one i'd get me a state trooper and we'd take a ride. When he spoke up i'd tell him to shut up and hang on. I guess when you can afford that machine you have no worries of insurance premiums or tickets. BTW, That thing has 4 turbos and 10 radiators.
Small Block

Nope. Most aerodynamic shape is a teardrop..

-
Back