Fat fingers rant

-

Gryzynx

Senior Moment
Reaction score
Seem to have a problem after I got this smartphone. Now when I'm browsing the forum I seem to hit everything that I did not intend to hit.

So........

If I visited your profile page I'm not really stalking you!

Seem to have a problem after I got this smartphone. Now when I'm browsing the forum I seem to hit everything that I did not intend to hit.

So........

If I visited your profile page I'm not really stalking you!

That's happened to me a few times when title of thread is really short...

My Idumb (Iphone) is a POS as well. I'll be browsing FABO in the shop on my phone and it'll do its own thing. Sometimes I pretty much have to put a finger through the screen for it to realize I've clicked on something, other times it responds to non-existant touches "What's that? The user farted? I better click on this link for him." :wack:

I'll be working on a car and all of a sudden my phone will speak to me "No Match Found." (WTF? It's passcode locked and I didn't touch it), it'll say that a few times. The last time it did that, I picked the phone up and screamed "Shut the **** up!" and all of a sudden, it started playing Aces High by Iron Maiden. Go figure on that one.

My brother had one of the early phones with voice commands. He drives truck and cusses all of the other drivers on the road. One day he is cussing, says something to the affect of "you stupid s.o.b." His phone called my other brother.

My brother had one of the early phones with voice commands. He drives truck and cusses all of the other drivers on the road. One day he is cussing, says something to the affect of "you stupid s.o.b." His phone called my other brother.

That's funny

My iPhone is relatively hands free. It even reads my email, and texts to me. I simply tell it what I want it to do, and it does it.

-
Back