Father and son from Socal:

-

RLINSOCAL

Reaction score
just saying hello,
well my 16 yr old has decided against the import world and wanted an american muscle car so we picked up a 73 Dart/Swinger. Yes I know not e real "muscle" car but "dad" being a parent and keeping things simple....
2dr hard top, 318 2bbl, auto. all stock, 3rd owner.
being a "older: car fan myself,(49 Coronet, 54 Plaza wagon)" I,m excited to learn right next him about A bodies. Looking forward to all the expert advice.

Welcome :wave:A Dart with a 318 might never have been considered a muscle car back in the day. But can be made to run strong and be a lot of fun !

I am in my 40's and my dad and myself still work on my car together (he was a mopar mechanic back in the 50's - 90's). It feels great to have a project that father and son can work on together. Enjoy the site.

It is everybit a muscle car......Welcome aboard and you made the right choice......How about some pics

Welcome from Northeast Arkansas
You came to the right place, We have some of the best of the best tec's here and some great folks to, Just jump on in and enjoy.

Welcome aboard, there are lots of members from SoCal here, my dad and i are from Anaheim. You guys are new neighbors!

Welcome to the site! There's plenty of help and good advice on here when you need it. I have a 73 Swinger 318 as well, it may not pull the wheels off the ground but it sure gets on down the road just fine. Currently working with my 16 year old son on restoring his 71 Satellite, what a great time! I can see that when we're done with both cars a heads-up run at the local track is inevitable. Have fun with the car and teaching your son, great to see he's off to a good start.

thx for all the welcomes people, will be abusing the knowledgw regularly I,m sure:
here is the beast on at home: and yes, the 1st thing is to get rid of the shackles!
1973 Dodge Dart 001rs.jpg

1973 Dodge Dart 001rs.jpg

-
Back