Favorite A-Body?

-

duckbuster

Reaction score
Mine is the 1970-1972 shark tooth grille duster.
best Mopar color is Lime Green.

Fastback 'Cudas...ever since the old SS racers.

My favorite...'67 notchback cudas. Something about the long flowing trunk section simply looks appealing to me.

Plymouth!!!!! 67 68 69 fast back four speed small block barracuda's
are my favorite's =P~
know I have a great:cheers: Yep my very first 66 model Plymouth Valiant sleeper build coming soon. :love7:

It started to rain yesterday and my brother told me Victoria's windows where down and I ran out side and they where up!!:love5: the glass in the valiant is so smooth and clear they looked like they where down :-D

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 001.jpg

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx 005.jpg

My favorite A-body is the 68 & 69 Dart GTS and 69 Dart Swinger's! Darts and the Cuda were I believe the first that Chrysler offered an option for Big or Small block performance engine's!

I would have to say a 71 black demon....But a close 2nd would be a 69 dart convertible...

favorite is a pain when you like so many .. we are only talking about a body mopars so that cuts out a lot of cars that i lik but it still leaves several excellent choices (a lot have already been mentioned).. but my favorite is the 69 dart.. i got lucky my friend has a 69 340 swinger, i was telling him how much i liked the 69s and how i would love to have one .. he tells me that he has an extra one that he got for parts and he would let me have it cheap (he knows what my definition of cheap is so i was excited) i went to look at it and it was a base 69 2 door hard top 225 auto .. he had used one moulding from the front of the hood and the front seats (i dont know for what)...
i started to get bummed because it was so clean, no rust very minor dings and every other piece of trom was there , i started thinking it was going to be out of my range$ but asked anyway ... he tells me i can have it for $150:headbang::thumbup:
i was stoked!!!
now it has a 440 and i spend alot of time:burnout::burnout::burnout:
thanks for listening and my vote is 69 dart

mine would be the 73-76 dart sports!

hey mike is that a 74 RR hood scoop on the ram?

Its a 73 or 74, I can't remember.
I built it about 7 years ago and it fit like a glove.:-D
I had a friend put it on his ramcharger for kicks and he found out how nice
it looked on it, We had it satin black for him , It took me 3 months to get it back.:clock:
It was not for sale:love7:

LIFE 048.jpg

LIFE 413.jpg

I would have to say 68 notchbacks goldlime or a 67-69 dart same color.(sorry Frost green)

But I prefer the early ones.

Just love the '65 Barracudas, that back glass is the bomb. And now I'm kinda partial to the early Darts, must be cause I love my car:love7:.

The day that my wife told me that the previous owner was ready to sell, after two years of hoping, it was almost like Christmas.

Its a 73 or 74, I can't remember.
I built it about 7 years ago and it fit like a glove.:-D
I had a friend put it on his ramcharger for kicks and he found out how nice
it looked on it, We had it satin black for him , It took me 3 months to get it back.:clock:
It was not for sale:love7:

i thought it looked familiar. looks cool on there, and i dont blame him for keepin it that long lol. definatly unique

I've always had a thing for 67-69 Valiant Sedans. And like everyone else I definitely have a thing for the 68 Hemi Darts. I'v also always wanted a 67-69 Barracuda fastback. But since I can't afford the Hemi and a Barracuda hasn't come my way, my fave would be what I have a COMBO of sorts

68 Dart 2 door Sedan

The SS Barracuda and Darts
Production street cars 68 Dart GTS and 69 Barracudas with 'Cuda package.

I like 63 Darts, 64-66 Valiant's, 70 Dart's, just too many! Here is my favorite....

Picture 660.jpg

-
Back