Favorite Beer or Beverage!

-

ramcharger

Dismember
Reaction score
OK, I've been rebuilding the transfer case on the Ramcharger and I'm doing the cleaning/preping/painting thing right now and I've got some down time between coats. I just tried this new beer called Czechvar and it's really good. Anyway, I was wondering what everyone elses favorites are? Here's mine:

Imported Beer: Czechvar/Moosehead/LaBatt's when I'm broke
Domestic: MGD
Straight up hard liquor: Jameson Irish Whiskey with a 7up back
Mixed Drink: Rum & Coke, Bacardi please!/Vodka+anything
Shots: Rumpleminz or Wild Turkey

:headbang:

All good beers, but I will tell that Red Lodge Hefe is awesome on a warm day and moose druel, and teteon ale are great too. Up her in WY we have a lot of 8%+ beers that will kick your but. Mine too!

Don't drink beer, Rye Whiskey and Coke and none of that diet crap either. Hey I think I'll go pour myself one right now, later. Behold one of the best canadian whiskeys, at least I think so.

Terry

P3240013 (Small).JPG

Czechvar rocks. My favorite lager for sure. Perla (pronounced Perowa it is Polish) is really good but very hard to find. McDougal's Scottish Ale is my favorite ale. Black butte porter when I want something dark, and Lagunitas IPA when I want something really strong. Pacifico or Negra Modelo if I'm thinkin' south of the border. Spaten if your into German brews and for a great dunkel, try Warstiener.

Disaronno in the late evening, or when I feel rich, Drambuie.

Nosdrovia! (Cheers)

Captian Morgan and Diet Coke!! (heavy on the captian) :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drunken:

Mikedevore: No problem, I know quite few who don't imbibe.

djwhog: I used hang in WY quite a bit due to work as an field service engineer. Great people and great bars. First place I've ever been where the bartender offered to give me a to go cup when the bar closed. Not to mention the drive through bar, what a concept! Please enlighten me on the 8% beer, I'm curious as hell. WY microbrews maybe?

360scamp: Ahh, my good buddy Jack, how could I have forgotten?

Terry: Is that whiskey availible in the states? You got great taste in cars, so that whiskey has got to be good! Doesn't look like i'll be able to find a Demon here for reasonable price, but my build will be similiar on a duster platform. Well done Demonseed! By the way, you ever had that demon chassis dynoe'd?

Dartcuda: Hmmm...Good point, maybe if I spent less on beer I could buy the Autometer gauges I was scopeing out on the Summit web site.

Mrbigblock: Nosdrovia my friend! (Hearty Laugh!!) I'm 1/4 Czech myself so the term is not unknown amongst us as a family. Nice to know that I'm not the only one who's digs Czechvar. Yes, Warsteiner is good stuff, Whether it be dunkel or not. I'll have to see if I can find Perla here and give it a try.

Sorry ramcharger but I don't think you can get Gibsons in the states, seems like we only ship the crap, like Canadian Club, south. Now that you mention it the Demons going on a chasse dyno this spring now that it's finished. I'm guessing 375-400 HP.

Terry

66340SEDAN said:
Captian Morgan and Diet Coke!! (heavy on the captian) :drinkers: :drinkers: :drinkers: :drunken:

(In my best pirate voice) Arrrgghh their my mopar friend! I must admit that i've been in the service of the Captain myself. Minnesota, the land of big muskie, pike, and and E85! Ever thought of building a Mopar with 12:1 cast iron closed chamber heads? E85 is 105 octane, right?

demon seed said:
Sorry ramcharger but I don't think you can get Gibsons in the states, seems like we only ship the crap, like Canadian Club, south. Now that you mention it the Demons going on a chasse dyno this spring now that it's finished. I'm guessing 375-400 HP.

Terry

375-400 at the ground is smokin' for a street car! I know that by the numbers (bore to stroke ratio), a 383 has tremendous high rpm capibilties,due to it's large bore and short stroke, not mention the long rod cuts down on piston ring/skirt to wall friction, plus you can bolt on big block heads! The only problem 'd be aware of is detonation due to the increased area of ignition, unless you are running closed chamber heads. Do you have your build posted?

RE: Gibsons, Dammit! I knew you all were keeping the good stuff for yourself!

patron, juan julio blue agave, cassadores' especialle, tequila,lime and salt, my friend, and I'll be smiling like a hemi-cuda at a stop light. But, can't do that any more (the tequila, that is) I have an alergy to alchohol, every time I drink I break out in handcuffs...

American Beer ... Budwieser BUD WIE SER (Think of the frog.lol)
German Beer .. Warsteiner.. Heavy beer.. 3 n your full
Mixed Drink ... anything with good rum

For the most part Icetea, no sugar, with lemon

stroker mike said:
patron, juan julio blue agave, cassadores' especialle, tequila,lime and salt, my friend, and I'll be smiling like a hemi-cuda at a stop light. But, can't do that any more (the tequila, that is) I have an alergy to alchohol, every time I drink I break out in handcuffs...

Blue agave is the real deal, no doubt. And yes, I've been guilty of a similiar allergy. BBQ, Mopars, Women and good booze make the spice of life, just not all at once. I've learned to take it all in succesion, just not all at the same time! :headbang: Took about 25 years to figure it out though. ](*,)

Eric! Your progress has been astounding! Got any 1/4 mile times yet? I'm betting that iced tea is more popular in FL than coffee!

ramcharger said:
375-400 at the ground is smokin' for a street car! I know that by the numbers (bore to stroke ratio), a 383 has tremendous high rpm capibilties,due to it's large bore and short stroke, not mention the long rod cuts down on piston ring/skirt to wall friction, plus you can bolt on big block heads! The only problem 'd be aware of is detonation due to the increased area of ignition, unless you are running closed chamber heads. Do you have your build posted?

RE: Gibsons, Dammit! I knew you all were keeping the good stuff for yourself!

RE: Build, Just what's listed on my garage page ramcharger.

Really, is there a beer that isn't GOOD?
I prefere dark beer like Big Rock, or any of the Honey browns. I like Gibsons gold or silver and Coke, also a good scotch and soda, for a nice relaxing drink.

Keith Mopar said:
Really, is there a beer that isn't GOOD?
I prefere dark beer like Big Rock, or any of the Honey browns. I like Gibsons gold or silver and Coke, also a good scotch and soda, for a nice relaxing drink.

Heh Keith, you still up or working nights.

Terry

Any QM times yet? Was your CR estimated or mesaured? Thanks, dont mean to be pesky, but are you @ sea level or + or - 1000'?

demon seed said:
Heh Keith, you still up or working nights.

Terry
Yup, here at work, the only thing is work keeps getting in the way of FABO. I think I have my priorities all screwed up. :wav:

After reading this I think I need a drink!!

Beer = Alpine ( and lots of it, lol)
softdrink = pepsi

Not allowed to drink anything harder than that.

Ramcharger, that Moosehead your talking about is brewed right here in my hometown. They also make the Alpine I drink. It out sells every other beer put together around here.

Jack

Fat Tire, a Belgian style ale from Colorado, and Warsteiner........both very good.

Cheap beer.........busch light.

Whiskey..........Jack, black label. I drank a lifetimes worth in college so I don't imbibe in it much anymore.

-
Back