Favorite Blonde, Brunette, or Red

-
Yeah, every few months I come home and find a new Wife waiting for me. At the moment I'm digging the Brunette with her blue eyes. It's also her natural color and I hope it stays for a while. 8)

Yeah, every few months I come home and find a new Wife waiting for me. At the moment I'm digging the Brunette with her blue eyes. It's also her natural color and I hope it stays for a while. 8)

LOL
I might try and drop some hints about increased action and see how that goes.:-D

Not bashing, but your validating my point. Sorry to use you as an example, but I was just watching out for Betty's post. This is how people feel slighted and stop posting. Granted we're predominately a male population here, but I was letting the Women have an equal voice too.....

And as for posting pictures of Men, I thought it was more relevant to post separate pictures of MY Women since she's had all three hair colors.....

i had a somewhat lengthy response typed up, but in the end no one cares. if I have learned nothing else from being married

your right, I'm wrong

[/attach]

OH YA :downtown::love4:

09_danica-patrick_01.jpg

1zf0bid.jpg

... I don't have a picture handy of my fav. Red, but we all know LeAnna, the Chudachick1968. After her, I guess a TV star will have to do. "Donna" from "That 70's show" will slide in there.

Blondes....fagettaboutit!

Memike and Rumble, thank you for the mention. I'm honored to be on the list.

But Rob, considering the typo, I'm really glad you spelled my user name with a U instead of an O. I can only imagine what my hat would look like .......

http://www.collegehumor.com/picture:1718638 :-D :-D :-D

My favorite redhead is a x2 on Maureen O'Hara. Beautiful, fiesty, smart and a total class act. On the other hand, Lucille Ball just gave redheads a bad name ... no one could ever be that dumb and actually survive. LOL

Brunette :prayer:

Attachments

• alyssa_milano_204-1024.jpg
    69.5 KB · Views: 140
  • Alyssa-Milano-alyssa-milano-889376_1393_1920.jpg
    116.1 KB · Views: 145
Keith, you sure know how to revive an old thread. Thank you my friend ... you always seem to know just what to say when I need it. :-D

-
Back