Favorite Blonde, Brunette, or Red

-

ABodyBetty

Reaction score
Well I couldn't resist it. I had so much fun last weekend with all the favorites I decided to do one more. After all we are trying to reach a goal here on FABO. So here we go. Post your favorite Blonde, Brunette, or Red head. Even all three if you want. Here are mine, male and female.

Brunette: Audrey Hepburn Jason Statham
thumbnail.aspx

Red: Dayna Delux
thumbnail.aspx

Blonde: Marilyn Monroe Robert Redford
thumbnail.aspx
thumbnail.aspx

Brunets first :cheers: I have Brunettes ladies in my life so I am showing them first ABB :happy10: I am so luck :cheers:

4750_114605520258_562135258_3291981_1635579_n.jpg

cuda%20cropped (Custom).jpg

bbbb4 009.jpg

bbbb4 011.jpg

bbbb4 016.jpg

Well, here 4 outta 5 bru's, my sister, she's a twin, so know you know what 5 looks like, LOL, My Mom, Wife and daughter.

I don't have a picture handy of my fav. Red, but we all know LeAnna, the Chudachick1968. After her, I guess a TV star will have to do. "Donna" from "That 70's show" will slide in there.

Blondes....fagettaboutit!

100_0002.jpg

Know for my favorite Blonde's :cheers: :happy10:

HAELEE%20084.jpg

mike%20010.jpg

This is really, really tough. I'm going to go with some rocker chicks, because they're wholly unattainable and completely different from anybody I've ever dated and... damn!

Blonde: Maria Brink, In This Moment
l_c0f7d15e5aee4f229dafe30057a5dc6c.jpg

Brunette: Cristina Scabbia, Lacuna Coil
cs2006b.jpg

Redhead: Anne Lindfjeld, MTV Denmark
ann_f_m.jpg

Last but not least my Red Heads fave's :happy10: my son's Wife and leanna
Yep Jr. I think Nikki is so cool :happy10:

Bill Dedman trip 078.jpg

IM005279-1.jpg

vintageautoparts.jpg

I'll go with some classic actresses..

Maureen O'Hara- pure class; the only woman to whip John Wayne.
mocolor52.jpg

Lucille Ball- funniest woman on the planet
lucy.jpg

Doris Day- my favorite actress of all time
doris_young.jpg

Elizabeth Montgomery- nose wiggling is sooo sexy :-D
elizabeth-montgomery-001.jpg

Barbara Stanwyck- brassy attitude, and the best legs in Hollywood.
barbara-stanwyck-picture-376331495.jpg

Katharine Hepburn- my vote for greatest actress.
katharine_hepburn__1_.jpg

How about this 80's gem?

[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZVGAgoATVA4"]YouTube- Blondie - Ring of Fire[/ame]

When I think of blondes, brunettes or redheads, I don't think of men.

<sigh....> This is a good example why I'm not a moderator. Get 6 or 7 people a day with their own interpretation of how a tread evolves and your frustrated. By the end of the week, you don't want to deal with anyone.

Yes, of course..... only women. Your right. :salute:

<sigh....> This is a good example why I'm not a moderator. Get 6 or 7 people a day with their own interpretation of how a tread evolves and your frustrated. By the end of the week, you don't want to deal with anyone.

Yes, of course..... only women. Your right. :salute:

your frustrated with this thread because I said I only like women? you didn't post any men in you response.

this is a good example of why I don't post anymore than I do on non car related threads. so many people want to bash someone else for there post.

Stared by a women and responded by men with there tastes.

your frustrated with this thread because I said I only like women? you didn't post any men in you response.

this is a good example of why I don't post anymore than I do on non car related threads. so many people want to bash someone else for there post.

Not bashing, but your validating my point. Sorry to use you as an example, but I was just watching out for Betty's post. This is how people feel slighted and stop posting. Granted we're predominately a male population here, but I was letting the Women have an equal voice too.....

And as for posting pictures of Men, I thought it was more relevant to post separate pictures of MY Women since she's had all three hair colors.....

Good post Homecloned. I'll add Sam Kinison and Carrot top to round out the 3 hair colors of some other Men that make me laugh..... :-D

-
Back