Favorite Christmas movie

-

WildCat

Reaction score
There is a thread for the favorite song, well what about movie?

I find it really hard to beat the old classic movies. I like old stuff and the movies are filled with them.

Story lines have meaning and they are not filled with commercials built into the movie.

There are so many good movies but my Favorite is

"It's a Wonderful Life" with James Stewart

I have it on DVD & VHS, my wife has the whole Wonderful Life collection of Houses & figures from Walgreens from a few years ago and they are on display in the living room. Have watched the movie at least 4 times this season

Today I bought "Holiday Inn" With Bing Crosby and Danny Kay, another great classic

National Lampoon Christmas Vacation
A Christmas Story
Rudolph the Red nosed Reindeer, (Rankin Bass)
Frosty the Snowman, (Rankin Bass) and Frosty returns.

There is a thread for the favorite song, well what about movie?

I find it really hard to beat the old classic movies. I like old stuff and the movies are filled with them.

Story lines have meaning and they are not filled with commercials built into the movie.

There are so many good movies but my Favorite is

"It's a Wonderful Life" with James Stewart

I have it on DVD & VHS, my wife has the whole Wonderful Life collection of Houses & figures from Walgreens from a few years ago and they are on display in the living room. Have watched the movie at least 4 times this season

Same here my favorite movie,wife bought it for me a few years ago...

Christmas Story.

"You'll shoot your eye out kid"!

Trading Places with Dan Akroryd and Eddie Murphy.
A Christmas Carol (The old black and white version).
It's a Wonderful Life.
Christmas Story.

All good movies but listed randomly as I thought of them.

For me there is only 1 movie that truly captures the essence of Christmas, the joy, the beauty, the reason for the season; Bad Santa!!

I was going to say "Trapped in Paradise", but I forgot that "The Ref" was a Christmas movie. Then theres "Christmas With The Kranks". I like that one too.

Lets see...favorite Christmas movie!!! Any ideas kids??? I think we know where the cosgig clan stands on this one, don't we!!! We have the entire gang from the Rudolph movie on our tree right now!!! Merry Christmas all from Geof and Nella!!!

Attachments

• 100_2815.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 90
[ame="http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4fyS5CLBgyM"]YouTube - Merry Christmas, shitter was full[/ame]

-
Back