Favorite discontinued candy or food.

-
Two chocolate bars that were sold in Canada - Bar Six, and Rum and Butter.

And the original Frankenberry cereal.

You can get the Frankenberry cereal here at the Super Wal-Mart. $2.00 a box. I bought a case of Zero candy bars for the Legion's bar at Sam's last week. But I have to agree, most of the things I loved as a kid have either been watered down or I'm just getting old.
The things I really miss is a Cincinnati thing, "Mama's Cookies" they were pretty good.

Zots, they used to fizz when you bit into them.

Anyone remember "Fizzies" these tablets you would drop in water and they would fizz making you a nice glass of grape or what ever flavor they came in.

Also Trix, just doesn't taste like it used too! They must have changed the way they make it. Kind of like what I miss very much: the OLD McDonald's french fries!!!!!

I had no idea that Necco wafers were so popular outside their "home range"... they're sold everywhere up here. Personally, I've always had a weakness for their Peach Blossoms candy.

I really miss rootbeer popsicles, especially the "rootbeer float" kind.. Rootbeer popsicles can still be found, but they're packaged together with blueberry (yuck) and banana (double yuck) flavors, and it's just not worth it.

RC Cola in the 16? 0z Glass bottle.
Hostess Lemon pies.

PowerHouse followed by Zero bar.
Candy bars suck now, made with corn syrup.
And I miss the $0.35 price tag.

Candy Cigarettes……. LMAO.

Nothing like being 5 and saying….. "Look mom, I'm smoking too".

I think I was at about 2 packs a week back in the day.

I liked the big flat taffy you would get in the wax paper. Can't remember the name though. Also the 2 ft long plastic pixie sticks......if you got enough in your mouth you would nearly choke to death:) good times.

Hostess "Choco Bliss"! Mmmmmmmmmmmmmm! Mmmmmmmmmm!

8.jpg

Forgot Screaming Yellow Zonkers !! best popcorn/ candy carcinogen (lol)
ever !!

"PLAIN"!! Cherry pop tarts. Mc D`s cherry turnovers. some dipshit probably burned themself and sued the crap out of em. lastly, ROJO`s Salsa. that was some good stuff:sad5:

Those little styrofoam like flying saucers with the little beads of candy in them, and the strips of paper with the colored candy dots stuck to them....When you ate the candy, you always got a little piece of the paper with it but didn't seem to mind.

The thing I miss most is getting a bag load of candy for a quarter. Oh, the 70's.

Pepsi clear

I remember Crystal Pepsi. That was the best. And a while back the Diet Pepsi Vanilla. That was probably my favorite Pepsi. I used to remember going to the Drug store on the corner and buying Candy Cigarettes and different flavored tootsie rolls for a penny a piece. That drug store is now a coffee house..... Damn liberal bas*ards.....

Jeff

Crystal-pepsi.jpg

-
Back