Favorite Nascar Driver?

-

Small Block

Reaction score
Past or Present. The reason i ask is that i have a ton of collectable cars in my possion that i'm sure some would be interested in. Name em off and if i have em i'll post em up on the for sale section so ya'll can add to you collection. I'm not a Nascar guy so they are just taking up space. Who knows i might trade for some flyfishing stuff. Name em off guys and i'll see if i have it. Can you say Earnhart?
Small Block

Allen Kawicky #7:cheers:, back in the day when they had real cars out there.. He won many races being a great driver and owner of his own car.. with no sponsor, a limited budget, and only a racecar and a borrowed pickup truck to get started, After his mother died, his family moved in with his grandmother, who died when Kulwicki was in the 7th grade and born in 1954, AK racing and a few big race teams wanted him but he kept on keeping on with his own home brewed team
He started the clockwise victory lap and had the low budget car on the track.
I am an under dog supporter :D Let me look him up so I can finish this post

His father was his crew chief, and they had there own engine builders
He past away at the young age of 38 years young in a small plain accident

Got to give it up for this great old underdird driver

I have always liked Richard Petty. My first Nascar race was his last one. The Hooters 500 in November of 92.

Ken Schrader

Anything, anywhere, any surface, every night, and has fun doin it.

Anybody that is driving a dodge , thank god for Penske racing, and poor ole Robbie Gordon that will probably never win at an oval track.

There are a lot of great drivers I like:
Dan Gurney, A.J. Foyt, Mario Andretti, Dave Marcis (I think that's the spelling)...

richard petty #43, sterling marlin #40, bobby isaac #41, buddy baker #88, pete hamilton #40 , ryan newman #12(when he was in a dodge) ..and every other driver in a dodge good or bad...

Attachments

• bid.jpg
    34.4 KB · Views: 146
  • bid1.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 162
  • bid2.jpg
    92.5 KB · Views: 160
  • bid3.jpg
    115.7 KB · Views: 141
  • bid4.jpg
    29.6 KB · Views: 113
  • bid5.jpg
    33.3 KB · Views: 154
Danica Patrick is sexier than the rest of them. :)

That being said, it is kind of hard to top saying ' He has Dick Trickel all over his ***'

King Richard all the way.

Got to agree about Ken Schrader..but overall David Pearson
I heard Cale Yarbourgh say Pearson used to scare the crap out of him...he would look over at Pearson during the race and he would have one hand on the wheel and a cigarette in the other

She came in 38th placed--was hit in the 2nd lap--didn't seem like much her fault, was a chain reaction crash she was caught up in

They had too many cars out there, well not after a few got knock out of the race but why start with so many cars, just asking for wrecks. 5 less cars would help

Ken Schrader

Anything, anywhere, any surface, every night, and has fun doin it.

I loved watching Schrader on the recap shows on Monday and Tuesday.

He took the air off his spoiler and hit him. LMAO

danica if she'll show off her tits. LOL

she doest have any,,,,

and KING RICHARD all the way,,,but these days nascrap isnt real racing,,,,,

drag racers know where the finish line is,,nascar drivers keep going round and round looking for it,,,,

-
Back