FBBO having problems with the maintenance?

-

Cranky

One of the banned Henchmen from FBBO
Staff member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
Is it still down or am I having problems? FEBO is still down too....

It's been like that all day....

I just went in and got the famous red screen immediately after the site being down for maintance. My protection programs were updated last night and I did a full system scan. Maybe they are down trying to eliminate the issues that have been going on and get them fixed for good. Good Job if that is what is happening.

Content on this website has been reported as unsafe

Hosted by: www.forbbodiesonly.com

We recommend that you do not continue to this website.

green_shield.png
Go to my home page instead This website has been reported to Microsoft for containing threats to your computer that might reveal personal or financial information.

More information

This website has been reported to contain the following threats:
  • <LI style="DISPLAY: none" id=PhishingThreat name="PhishingThreat">
  • Malicious software threat: This site contains links to viruses or other software programs that can reveal personal information stored or typed on your computer to malicious persons.
bullet.png
Learn more about phishing
bullet.png
Learn more about malicious software
bullet.png
Report that this site does not contain threats
red_shield.png
Disregard and continue (not recommended)

Says it will be up in a few hours, that was yesterday and now its 10am my time and still nothing. I guess my gold membership that I paid for a few days ago wasn't soon enough. Frustrating!!!!!!

I like how the message includes "Don't Panic" so after a day of FBBO being down for more than the few hours, what do I do? PANIC of course! lol

Reminds me of the 'Don't Panic' book in 'Hitch hikers guide to the Galaxy' lol

-
Back