FCA Historical Services - Build Records

-
Never have but always wanted to. I think I will with my latest Dart I bought.

If that's the same as Chrysler historical they couldn't do much for our 67 cuda

Quite a bit was lost in a fire a few years back

Yeah there’s pretty much nothing after ‘66/67. There’s absolutely nothing ‘70-‘74.

I sent them the money for 2 of my now long gone cars and got back a copy of the IBM punch card, who the selling dealer was and a typewritten letter (not a form letter) stating what engine, transmission and rear end gears were in it.

Last summer, I sent them a personal check with their form, requesting information on my 67 Barracuda. A few weeks later I got a letter stating due to staff they no longer provided research. They did send me a copy of my car's build card and the name and location of the dealership it was sent to. I also got my check back.

Last summer, I sent them a personal check with their form, requesting information on my 67 Barracuda. A few weeks later I got a letter stating due to staff they no longer provided research. They did send me a copy of my car's build card and the name and location of the dealership it was sent to. I also got my check back.

The exact same thing happened to my buddy for his 64 sport fury, he got a partial broadcast sheet hard to read. Said same thing about staff shortages lol.

-
Back