Federal small block bracket

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
is this the bracket?

7-31-10 020.jpg

7-31-10 021.jpg

i have a oem 70-72 style, complete with the place bolts, spacer, washer ect.. $65 + shipping

is this the bracket?

Hey Commando.. Yes, that's the one... Isn't that bracket used with the Federal and the other portions of the bracket system the same? I mean, the triangular piece that bolts to the timing chain cover is the same between the saginaw and federal? I'm a b-body guy, so I'm not sure....

Troy

i have a oem 70-72 style, complete with the place bolts, spacer, washer ect.. $65 + shipping

Thanks 340... I'll let my buddy know. If all the other brackets are the same, then it is just the attaching bracket to the pump he needs. I have a Federal pump with cooler and he's trying to utilize it for his AAR clone.. But, he has a saginaw pump now with all brackets...

Troy

Hi Troy,it`s been a while since I`ve used this setup,but I believe you are correct about the rest of the saginaw setup being the same,as the federal,if not it was close.let me know if you need this part,thanks,Scot.

Hi Troy,it`s been a while since I`ve used this setup,but I believe you are correct about the rest of the saginaw setup being the same,as the federal,if not it was close.let me know if you need this part,thanks,Scot.

Hey Scott...
Just found out my buddy with the AAR went ahead and bought the bracket kit from Jaime at MegaParts... so, I guess he won't need yours.. I do thank you and all from replying, I learned something new about small block mopars.. :thumrigh:

Troy

ok,no problem,if you don`t learn something new everyday,it is a wasted day,thanks, nice to meet you.Scot.

He could have saved $10 with mine plus its OEM, Just kidding, Megaparts are A-OK ! He would have to clean and paint mine anyway.. LOL...

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back