Feed back

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
could the admin please tell me why feed back is removed??
They are there. In every sale or wanted thread under each members name and avatar is the members rating and a "leave feedback" option.

I don't know either, it was up for a coupla days then disappeared.
I'll do it again and see what happens

Are you sure it went through? did you see it on his score?

looking at the for sale thread, it looks like the seller jumped over the OP and sold to someone ele (even though it is not marked as sold)

if i were a betting man, id say the OP CAN not leave feedback on this seller since no money changed hands and he is, in essence, not a buyer

looking at the for sale thread, it looks like the seller jumped over the OP and sold to someone ele (even though it is not marked as sold)

if i were a betting man, id say the OP CAN not leave feedback on this seller since no money changed hands and he is, in essence, not a buyer
Could be. I don't know what Dave sees on his screen. I don't know the inner workings of the feedback system. Joey would have to answer those questions.

Last edited:
Wheels where sold out from under me, after being told I was first in line
We will have to wait for Joey to respond. Like I mentioned, I don't know all how the system works in this case because there wasn't a sale. He will let us know.

5EBB8ADF-9193-4BA6-A717-3BAE3F7DF4A4.jpeg

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back