Feedback!!! Champion Radiator

-

SRT_DSTRHOLC

Reaction score
OMG!!! I love this thing!!! I bought this Radiator to help cool my car down and oh boy does it! It came with dual electric fans and I use only water and radiator protecter. When on the high way there is no need for fans at all! The car runs at 180 without the fans and once I am about to hit the street I turn the fans on and it gets no hotter than 190 I love this thing!

I have the same radiator in my car and I think you can't beat it for the money.

OMG!!! I love this thing!!! I bought this Radiator to help cool my car down and oh boy does it! It came with dual electric fans and I use only water and radiator protecter. When on the high way there is no need for fans at all! The car runs at 180 without the fans and once I am about to hit the street I turn the fans on and it gets no hotter than 190 I love this thing!

............which 1 did u get.......got a #, and some pics....price....thanks...............kim.........

ya i got the 3 row 26 in champian radiator and its awesome just go on ebey you will see them

I think Craigibc on the site is a dealer for them. might check with him.

looks like i will be getting one in the future. i like the price compared to others for sure.

Dave

looks like i will be getting one in the future. i like the price compared to others for sure.

Dave
You may have a fit problem with early a-body. The 26 inch rad just fits in the frame on my 71 Duster and I think your car may be a little more narrow. I'm not sure but some guys on here will know.

I have a 26" Smith Racing unit. It went into a 69. A little bit of surgery was necessary.

I just got a radiator from them a week ago. Looks really good. Got it with dual 10 inch fans for my 72 demon. 3 row dual 10 fans all shipped to my door for $310 dollars. Havent gotten it in the car yet but its good to know thet are working great for you other guys. Now I can breath easy.

The 64 will not get one until I'm out of college lol. the 69 dart on the other hand is what I'm looking to upgrade.

Burnt, did you ditch the engine-driven fan and go just with the electric fans? My engine is being rebuilt and this was another improvement I want to make while the engine compartment is empty.

Also, I checked with Smith Radiators and they're a bit pricey compared to the Champion setup. Yours sounds as though it's doing the job.

Burnt, did you ditch the engine-driven fan and go just with the electric fans? My engine is being rebuilt and this was another improvement I want to make while the engine compartment is empty.

Also, I checked with Smith Radiators and they're a bit pricey compared to the Champion setup. Yours sounds as though it's doing the job.

Ditched it and I even have a underdrive crank pulley! Im looking to get a smaller water pump pulley and moroso water pump drive!

The biggest thing I believe thats helping is the JB brothers radiator products protector and cooler totally worth it

What size radiator were you running before and what kind of temps? My 67 Dart is running too warm and driving me crazy trying to cool it down. I have a stock 2 row with 18" flex fan.

What size radiator were you running before and what kind of temps? My 67 Dart is running too warm and driving me crazy trying to cool it down. I have a stock 2 row with 18" flex fan.

Stock factory Radiator with mopar viscous fan and under drive crank pulley.

Been running a 2-row 22" for a year now and has worked flawlessly. I'm not one for "magic in a can" but Water Wetter dropped the temp another notch and a half on the temp gauge as well. (30/70 mix)

Good to hear Gary,how much for a 22" 2 row with the 1" pipes for my 69barracuda ? will a stock shroud fit on with or without some "adjustments"

I'd be interested in a 22 incher 3 core as well and would like to use the stock early A 22 inch shroud. Will the shroud fit or mods have to be done?

-
Back