-
Status
Not open for further replies.

DARTBOY340

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
maybe looking to sell my 76 camper, redone in the early 90's has big a/c unit. had a leak around rear vent that got fixed but not before damaging the ceiling, it is staring to flake. 360 2bbl. carb. needs rebuilt runs and drives fine when warmed up. factory a/c inop on van. sleeps 6. has table, microwave, stove, oversize fridge,heater and water heater. bathroom/shower redone 3 years ago. has newer tires all the way around. has new passenger side exhaust manifold. needs driver side too. has new muffler. sassy grass green and alpine white. $3500ish just seeing if there is any intrest for a camper on here before i decide to put it on craigslist. only have 1 pic at the moment.

[email protected]

camper3.JPG

Man love the punisher theme on your car!
Looks sweet az!

You got any more pics of it,or details bout the car in another thread?
Best of luck with the sale for the camper!

maybe looking to sell my 76 camper, redone in the early 90's has big a/c unit. had a leak around rear vent that got fixed but not before damaging the ceiling, it is staring to flake. 360 2bbl. carb. needs rebuilt runs and drives fine when warmed up. factory a/c inop on van. sleeps 6. has table, microwave, stove, oversize fridge,heater and water heater. bathroom/shower redone 3 years ago. has newer tires all the way around. has new passenger side exhaust manifold. needs driver side too. has new muffler. sassy grass green and alpine white. $3500ish just seeing if there is any intrest for a camper on here before i decide to put it on craigslist. only have 1 pic at the moment.

[email protected]

Is there a trailer hitch on the camper????

no, but there are pin holes on the bottom of the camper around the edges. it is a aluminum body and not fiberglass or whatever the newer ones are.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back