feeling sorry for my neighbor

-

diymirage

HP@idle > hondaHP@redline
Reaction score
so, as i mentioned, i moved into a new place, and i just so happened to have the duster sitting outside today

well, my doorbell rings and there is this guy there who mentions he saw the duster outside and he wanted to introduce himself

he lives two doors down and owns a 70 dart with a 318, headers and flowmaster 40s

then he mentions that the guy who lives in between us doesnt really like loud cars...i feel sorry for him allready

I will never understand why people move into subdivisions which is what it sounds like you did? Who wants the heartache with the neighbor?

no sir, i sit on 2.5 acres

there is about 100 feet from my house to the propertyline, probably another hundred feet to his house

im definitely not out to make enemies out of any ones, specially people i need to live around (and i wont be unnecessarily obnoxious)

im on the top, 70 dart on the bottom

the house in the middle is the retired schoolteacher who doesnt car for loud cars

Untitled.png

looks to me that you are the boss, you have the largest house of the three. lol uncork the headers and let'er rip.

Feel sorry for me cuz I CANNOT hear you! You can be my neighbor anytime.
And you can rip up and down all Saturday evening.
And next weekend it'll be my turn!
We'll see who can make more smoke and noise, lol
Then we'll have Bible study, and see who made the most smoke and noise EVER!.

no sir, i sit on 2.5 acres

there is about 100 feet from my house to the propertyline, probably another hundred feet to his house

im definitely not out to make enemies out of any ones, specially people i need to live around (and i wont be unnecessarily obnoxious)

Yall are right on top of each other! I am glad it's well over 500' to my closest neighbor.

im on the top, 70 dart on the bottom

the house in the middle is the retired schoolteacher who doesnt car for loud cars

View attachment 1715030230

not that I am anti social, but I prefer my nearest neighbor to be at least 5 mi down the road. would be nice to drive 15 mi to town and meet maybe 1 vehicle? Ha

Around here it's almost a free-for-all, population 150, with about 100 of them, um,selfish, inconsiderate,and obnoxious. Thankfully I have a corner lot, and all the closest neighbors, are pretty decent folks.

If you feel sorry for him I hope you respect that he would like to enjoy his property with a reasonable amount of peace and quiet..... I bet the really kool neighbor with the 40's is the envy of your local cruising spot.....

A few things come to mind that will right the ship if your neighbor wants to play ball.... Free Band Practice space listed on Clist and I will just leave you with a photo or two....

JW

subwoofer.jpg

drumset.jpg

I figured yours was the top house. I remembered the pond w the water logged deer in it lol. I hope with a spread that big, you at least have a 2 car garage, and room out back to build a shop.

I'd purposely NOT poke the neighbor that doesnt like loud cars like unneedlessly revving it up juet to get a rise outta them. However these cars are loud its something that cant be helped. I dunno.

I figured yours was the top house. I remembered the pond w the water logged deer in it lol. I hope with a spread that big, you at least have a 2 car garage, and room out back to build a shop.

I'd purposely NOT poke the neighbor that doesnt like loud cars like unneedlessly revving it up juet to get a rise outta them. However these cars are loud its something that cant be helped. I dunno.

yup that was me

there is a two stall garage on the main level, and a single stall on the bottom level, where Ginger lives

there would be room for a pole barn, and i considered building one...but im not sure i need it

and i wouldnt poke at the neigbour just to get a rise out of them
not unless i know him and get along with him well

but...i dont have a choke on the duster, and she is coldblooded, so you will here here coming up the drive

After the 4th or 5th time the police came to my house they stopped talking about unenforceable noise ordinances, and started talking about disturbing the peace. I kept the driveway tuning to a minimum and tip-toed after that, and later moved. Figured it was better not to shyt where I sleep. They're some crazies out there. Didn't want to go to bed and worry about the house burning down.

my neighbors love it when I get mine out. I have 3 cops and a Federal Marshall that live about 3 miles up the road and they are all cool with me and my cars. I do all their excavating work

I wonder if that's the same teacher, who brainwashed my boy's, it took me a few years of their adulthood to recover them.
I'm still working on the youngest. Give the yuppy teach what he needs, a wakening from a powerful exhaust note.

not that I am anti social, but I prefer my nearest neighbor to be at least 5 mi down the road. would be nice to drive 15 mi to town and meet maybe 1 vehicle? Ha
about the way I grew up, miss that part of it , the rest , "not so much!"

I often wonder if my neighbors hate me - I don't care of course, I just wonder. :lol: A) I have the Scamp - yea, it's fairly loud - Warlock mufflers, 3" pipe throughout. But B) I also have an 83 Harley.. un-muffled pipes, I ride it nearly every day in the summer and yea, it is louder than the Scamp. **I do try to keep it down, but there is only so much you can do...**

-
Back