Fender flare /hemi cut

-

Johnny71dusty

Reaction score
Does anyone make a hemi cut fender flare ?

I cut my quarter to hemi cut pattern and would like a flare if they make it

Hmmm not what I meant. I either need to bend a lip that isn't there . Or put on plastic fender flares.

That tool won't just bend the lip in where you already cut it? Could you make some noches a few inches apart and take a hand break and bend them in?
What I'm thinking but man it needs to look good lol

F1BA8BFB-C121-427F-B70A-A492ABF8168A.png

It will ride on 275 60 15 . It has 255/70 now but I need to get the edge rolled I'm going to start trying it tomorrow

My buddy sells the patterns on eBay . He traced a realm hemi car and took all the measurements .

It will ride on 275 60 15 . It has 255/70 now but I need to get the edge rolled I'm going to start trying it tomorrow
No I agree man if you just leave a ragged jagged piece of metal there that's going to be total ***! Hopefully you can get it rolled in a little bit, then you don't have to hunt down any weird flares! I like the way the 275 fills up the wheel wells, almost ran them on mine, but I went with the 295 50 15... I would have liked to be able to get the height of the 275 but the width of the 295 but I couldn't find anything.... no mods only super stock Springs I still got plenty of room

Last edited:
No I agree man if you just leave a ragged jagged piece of metal there that's going to be total ***! Hopefully you can get it rolled in a little bit, then you don't have to hunt down any weird flares! I like the way the 275 fills up the wheel wells, almost ran them on mine, but I went with the 295 50 15... I would have liked to be able to get the height of the 275 but the width of the 295 but I couldn't find anything.... no mods only super stock Springs I still got plenty of room
What I want they don't make . 275 /70 /15 that's would be ideal width and sidewall that I'd like . If anyone knows something like that

Man I love that size and profile but not a white copper or M/T logo lol . White letters out is only way to hotrod lol .

Yep 285 mm, with 70% of that sidewall on a 15" wheel! That's Badass!
But no logo - I could paint one one lol . I though company sell stencils now that you can order to say anything you want. 275 60 15s just seem way to short for what look & stance I want .

Cutting the quarters is a hack job way of doing it. But, if you must, at least put a set of huge *** tires under it.

Some things are better left in the ‘60’s.

It's how they did it in 68 . What's hack about it ? Also they tubbed it and had little it no inner well there . But yeah that's why we cut it . 255/70/15 we're rubbing . Even with leaf spring inboard kit and rolled lip of the quarter totally hammered down . So tie birds one stone . We get s classic dart look , bigger tires and snipped off the little rust we had there

-
Back