Status
Not open for further replies.

360Scamp

Mopar or No Car
Reaction score
Rating - 100%
4   0   0
Contact seller
I was trying to change my bulb in my fender mounted turn signal and I broke the orange lenses trying to get the bulb out. So I need a pair of orange lenses. Here is my cover to make sure of you have the correct lens I need. I also need to know what kind of bulb these take.
Thanks
IMAG0405-1.jpg
IMAG0403-1.jpg

I have a set of the turn signals off a 73 dart sport if that will work? Let me know!

Well im not sure if they would work, could you take a pic of them please and post it here so I can see them?
Thanks

I have researched these thru different companies and Year One wants $67 for a pair of orange lenses!!!! Or $357 for a whole new setup. If thats the case I will fill the hole in on my fender if i can find any.

I'm selling these for $25 complete + shipping. If your interested I'll clean them up a little and take close up snaps of the lenses tonight when I get home and post them here.

Attachments

• $T2eC16JHJGsFFMt8,yoPBSK6MW1ICQ~~48_20.jpg
    49.4 KB · Views: 162
I'm selling these for $25 complete + shipping. If your interested I'll clean them up a little and take close up snaps of the lenses tonight when I get home and post them here.

Yea im interested, thanks Kernel. Yea if you can get the lenses out to see if they look like mine, that would be great!

The chrome lenses posted for sale have totally different lenses and bulbs and will not work. The ones the OP has actually screw into the lense,they have a metal thread on the bottom side. The ones shown slip into the black wiring part not thread into the lense....I have dealt with Krusinmoons and they are a good company to deal with.

The chrome lenses posted for sale have totally different lenses and bulbs and will not work. The ones the OP has actually screw into the lense,they have a metal thread on the bottom side. The ones shown slip into the black wiring part not thread into the lense....I have dealt with Krusinmoons and they are a good company to deal with.

Thanks for the info

Don't know if you have 3 or 2 holes in your fender, but I have been looking for a complete set for awhile now. Doing all the research I have, I have found that on my '72 Scamp I have 3 holes (bulb, nut, alignment pin) I do know that Classic Industries carries the complete set.

www.classicindustries.com

Probably cause it looks like the locator pin is not on the turn signal housing anymore and maybe those signals were not original to the car...

The pins seemed to have been broke off of my indicator, but there are only 2 holes in my fender, so I guess that means my turn signals arent original to the car

Oh, if you have the screw in ones these are not the same

Sorry I didnt post when I said I would, went out last night for a couple with family

Here are pics as promised. I just used my thumb to clean em up a little lol

Attachments

• IMG_0014.jpg
    53.7 KB · Views: 116
  • IMG_0015.jpg
    35 KB · Views: 100
  • IMG_0016.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 108
  • IMG_0017.jpg
    37.7 KB · Views: 99
  • IMG_0018.jpg
    32.7 KB · Views: 130
The early ones had a stud on them that bolted on from the bottom side of the fender.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back