Fender splash shield, which is which?

-

TylerW

Reaction score
Hey guys:

A fellow member would like to purchase one of my pair of late front inner fender splash shields. It's been a long time since I pulled them and don't recall which one is left and right.

Here's a photo if someone could clue me in. Thanks!

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    40.5 KB · Views: 229
:)It looks like the top one is left side. I might be incorrect. :burnout:MT I concur, i.m incorrect it is right side. Maybe

The fender itself should bolt to the hole in the indent. That should make the top one the passenger side. I could be incorrect too!!

Look for scars from the fasteners bolt heads being turned into the plastic while being tightened down during installation.
Bolts are inserted from the front of car pointing rearward. Of course the fender profile contour is built into the outer edge of part to help your determination also.

You have a 50-50 shot at it. I think trying them in their respective position, you should be able to tell which is which. But like others have said, I might be wrong. lol

You made me go dig a set out. I can guarantee the side towards the wheel house! You can't argue with undercoating.

Attachments

• IMG_2738.jpg
    50.8 KB · Views: 121
-
Back