The fender tag on my '68 looks like this:

abcdefghi........m...........z
ABCDEFG............R..........WXYZ
1 921
1234567 AX TRM PNT UBS
0 5 8 1 P4X GG1 B
LP 27 21 5 13 828 143217

Any sleuths out there?

Your diagram is a little out of register so it's hard to tell which number is under which letter but I'll give it a guess. Looks like a '68 Dart GT convertible 225 auto 7.00x13" tires, a 2.76 ratio rear axle, built on Aug 28 of 1967, dark green metalic paint with a premium black vinyl interior, AM radio, disc brakes, tinted windshield only, the top row 6 is probably a remote outside mirror. The moulding codes are a little harder to figure but I think it's going to be belt mouldings, body side mouldings, and wheel opening mouldings which are common on the GT.

Your diagram is a little out of register so it's hard to tell which number is under which letter but I'll give it a guess. Looks like a '68 Dart GT convertible 225 auto 7.00x13" tires, a 2.76 ratio rear axle, built on Aug 28 of 1967, dark green metalic paint with a premium black vinyl interior, AM radio, disc brakes, tinted windshield only, the top row 6 is probably a remote outside mirror. The moulding codes are a little harder to figure but I think it's going to be belt mouldings, body side mouldings, and wheel opening mouldings which are common on the GT.

The 6 is directly under the lower case m. The 1 is under the upper case R, and the 921 is directly under the upper case W, X, and Y, respectively. The 0 is under the number 3, the 5 is under the number 5, and the 8 is under the number 7, the 1 is under the A, the P4X is under the TRM, GG1 is under PNT, and B is under UBS. How's that?? Oh, THANKS!!!

my mopar . com says it is a 69

A- Bodies says it is a 68

BH23P9B251867 Vehicle Model: Barracuda Vehicle Class: High Price Class (Valiant Signet, Barracuda) Vehicle Body Style: 2 Door Hardtop Vehicle Engine: 340 CID/275 HP 4 BBL V8 Vehicle Year: 1968 Vehicle Assembly Plant: Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA Assembly Sequence Number: 251867
The car lights in the tail front sides the grill all look 68

Just the dash has no lower pad I thought 68 was only one that had pad Again any help I will owe you guys
Ridge =P~

my mopar . com says it is a 69

A- Bodies says it is a 68

BH23P9B251867 Vehicle Model: Barracuda Vehicle Class: High Price Class (Valiant Signet, Barracuda) Vehicle Body Style: 2 Door Hardtop Vehicle Engine: 340 CID/275 HP 4 BBL V8 Vehicle Year: 1968 Vehicle Assembly Plant: Dodge Main, Hamtramck, MI, USA Assembly Sequence Number: 251867
The car lights in the tail front sides the grill all look 68

Just the dash has no lower pad I thought 68 was only one that had pad Again any help I will owe you guys
Ridge =P~

Whoops Ridge, wrong thread lol..

Grant

-
Back