fenders / shipped

-

magoo

Reaction score
working with another member here on purchase of two fenders. anyone have any ideas of shipping from Sim Valley, California to Benton, Louisiana. the member states that UPS is now charging by size not weight. anyone?

Greyhound Bus is an option if you both have terminals close....

UPS & Fed-X have been charging dimensional weight for some time -- Greyhound is the way to go for large items. Lawrence

Greyhound - had one shipped from El Dorado Hills, CA to West Michigan for $90 this past summer.

Have also heard Fastenal is really cheap too. Never knew they shipped stuff but my brother has told me that they do if you have one close!

I ship fenders and doors USPS all the time. The key is in how you package it. You need to wrap it in cardboard in such a way that it closely follows the shape of the fender. In other words, you can't just throw it in a big box.
Door to door, and I guarantee it will be cheaper that Fed Ex or UPS.

Every time I get something shipped I can't help but worry about the handling of the package. I've gotten some pretty messed up packages in the past and I always think of this old commercial that I'm sure some of you must remember....................

[ame]http://youtu.be/8C-e96m4730[/ame]

-
Back