[FOR SALE] Few A body parts cars I picked up today

-
Status
Not open for further replies.
That 71 dart rear bumper looks nice, What's the condition?

PM replied to.
Thanks
PM sent on swinger rear bumper
PM replied to
Thanks

Here is what was said to both of them in case anyone else is interested in the bumper:

No dents or dings pretty nice shape driver quality needs re-chromed for show quality does have pitting showing but not terrible $75 + shipping with out the bumper brackets or $110 + shipping with them

Looking for b pillar door trim for the outer edge runs down to lower door sill can be seen in 3rd pic of the green duster covers where the inner and outerror skins meet (would think both side are the same ) only need one

Do you have any non a/c heater units and controls

I need lh/rh lower chrome strips that run from the 1/4 window to the back glass for a duster with a full vinyl top.

Any luck with a 73 non a heater? Might be down that way Tuesday picking up a truck could pick up bits still wanting the trim bits as well could be stuff as well once there who knows.

Looking for a pair of studs for the top of the rear shocks. They may all be the same but mine is a 72 340 car. I believe they bolt through the trunk may be a pain to get sitting on the ground.

Feel like carving this piece out one of your '73 Dusters? Passenger side door pillar, from right below the hinge bracket, and about 3" to the left and right on the rocker panel? Shipped to 30004.

Attachments

• Door Pillar.jpg
    18.2 KB · Views: 221
Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back