-

inkjunkie

Reaction score
1DX_2355.jpg
1DX27622.jpg
1DX27862.jpg
1DX28159.jpg
7DM20018.jpg

What to do with a shot that you just can't get it right in color? Flip it to Black & White. And seeing this image reminds me...I need to upload this to Costco and have it sent to him...
7DM20081.jpg

Nice job Doug!!! :thumbsup:

It's awesome to get them coming off the line with the wheels up.... :thumbsup:

The first pic with the green Duster pulling the front end up really high is great... :thumbsup:

My favorite pic of the bunch... :D

That Duster is bad ***! What lens , f/stop and speed you using? My Grand Prix event is coming up and cant decide on bodies. My Fuji has a better lens but its old. My Pentax has a newer body with catch-in-focus, would be great to set it up on a turn and just have it click when a car comes into focus at about f/4

That Duster is bad ***! What lens , f/stop and speed you using? My Grand Prix event is coming up and cant decide on bodies. My Fuji has a better lens but its old. My Pentax has a newer body with catch-in-focus, would be great to set it up on a turn and just have it click when a car comes into focus at about f/4
Next time I'm at my desktop I will get the Metadata.

1/400 F/4@300MM
Body was my 1DX, which back then had some goofy focusing issue that Canon repaired, Lens was an Canon EF 300mm F/2.8L IS II USM.
The body would work flawlessly for thousands of shots...then out of the blue would simply stop focusing. If I flipped the mirror up, took one live view image then dropped the mirror back down it would start focusing again. Sometimes the problem would resurface almost immediately, sometimes it took several thousand shots.

-
Back