FIBERGLASS bumper brackets ....

-

DocFiberglass

Reaction score
I see that other bumper-brackets-topic took-a-dump .... so here is my deal.

YOU send me some good OEM stamped-steel bumper brackets(OUTERS are all that is needed) ...and because today is Xmas ..... I will send you back(plus shipping charges) ...a set of fiberglass brackets ....

FREE ....

THIS offer applies ONLY to the FIRST PERSON that sets a deal up with me on any particular type .... like a 67-9 Dart, 67-9 Cuda, 70-2 Dart ...etc.

THIS type of stuff is all I can do at this point because all I have is a small barn to work in ... but I am planning a move to FL .... I have THREE properties to look-at in January.

GIVE me your ideas and input here. And you will NOT get any shuck-and-jive from me.

I will send you mine....but they are for a 73 Scamp.

cool idea, where in MI are you located? I may be able to drop off a set from my 72 duster if needed.

PM me and let me know

I was first dammit. lol

Double D ....I am in 49633....near Traverse City(for right now).

SS .... you and DD are cool ..... his are 70-2 ....yours are 73-6. Now JUST TO BE SURE ..send me a pic of the bumper and brackets to my email addy ... misterfiberglass at yahoo.com. The Scamp and Duster are the same ...correct?

You were a little RUFF on that other guy ... but 9 pages of shuck-and-jive would wear anyone a little thin.

And 500$ for a set of brackets ... that probably don't save that much weight to begin with(compared to a fiberglass version of the same thing).

HELL ... for 500 beans ...I will make you the bumpers and the brackets ... AND pay the shipping PLUS refund some money. .

Yeah and I had Southern Comfort and some other extinuatin circumstances goin on too.....but it was still all my mouth.....or keyboard as the case may be. I think he kinda had it comin. I'll get you some pics soon.

Would you be interested in brackets for a 62 Valiant? I have glass bumpers, glass brackets would be alot lighter! Also, do you do glass fenders and doors and stuff like that?
Andrew/Kidd

How about a 68 valiant ?

Have to see the brackets and know what year coverage it would be .

I'm sorry. I have not had a chance. Do you need the brackets off the car?

YES ....I would

Would you be interested in brackets for a 62 Valiant? I have glass bumpers, glass brackets would be alot lighter! Also, do you do glass fenders and doors and stuff like that?
Andrew/Kidd

What year(s) coverage are brackets ? who made the bumpers? .. the other parts you ask about ... probably not unless there was a large demand for them.

I THINK 1960-1962 Valiants are the same....and maybe Lancers.My bumbers were made back East.My mind is not quite awake yet......a guy who Merel Bruner knows made them.

Doc,

Would you consider using Carbon Fiber instead of Fiberglass? Carbon Fiber is stronger and lighter. The manufacturing process is still the same. Please share your thoughts.

sscuda

Double D ....I am in 49633....near Traverse City(for right now).

SS .... you and DD are cool ..... his are 70-2 ....yours are 73-6. Now JUST TO BE SURE ..send me a pic of the bumper and brackets to my email addy ... misterfiberglass at yahoo.com. The Scamp and Duster are the same ...correct?

You were a little RUFF on that other guy ... but 9 pages of shuck-and-jive would wear anyone a little thin.

And 500$ for a set of brackets ... that probably don't save that much weight to begin with(compared to a fiberglass version of the same thing).

HELL ... for 500 beans ...I will make you the bumpers and the brackets ... AND pay the shipping PLUS refund some money. .

So did this happen with these guys? I have a 70 duster set.

Doc,

Would you consider using Carbon Fiber instead of Fiberglass? Carbon Fiber is stronger and lighter. The manufacturing process is still the same. Please share your thoughts.

sscuda
Man, then he would have to change his name to Doc Carbon Fiber!

Did you guys see my post in this thread about this guy? Seems he has problems here.

What is this comment supposed to mean ? ..... I am offering a FREE SERVICE here ....and this is what I get ?

Problems ? ... yes ...from one particular guy who has had a chip-on-his-shoulder ...almost since day one against me. If he wants to COME OUT ... on one topic and hash-this-out ......

....... Come on ! :burnout:

What is this comment supposed to mean ? ..... I am offering a FREE SERVICE here ....and this is what I get ?

Problems ? ... yes ...from one particular guy who has had a chip-on-his-shoulder ...almost since day one against me. If he wants to COME OUT ... on one topic and hash-this-out ......

....... Come on ! :burnout:

Come on, dude. Let um Jerry Springer it by themselves. I want you to stay around a while this time. :)

SS ..... I am not looking to JS anything ... just trying to "defend" myself.

I am totally 100% cool .... if I am treated that way.

SS ..... I am not looking to JS anything ... just trying to "defend" myself.

I am totally 100% cool .... if I am treated that way.

I know you're not. Wasn't talkin about you.

-
Back