Fiberglass parts

-

sireland67

FABO Gold Member
FABO Gold Member
Reaction score
73 Duster
I was thinking about ordering a complete front clip, bumpers, deck lid and maybe doors form Unlimited fiberglass.
There prices are about 1/2 of what everybody else wants.
Has anybody used them and how do they fit?
This will be for a 90% street 10% strip car.
Thanks

Search the forum for info. I think you'll get your answer. I saw something about horse dung, urine & straw....

But there are some who say that the quality might have improved.

bought these from Unlimited this back in april..very nice looking hood for 71 demon...

also got a truck lid..and front bumper...i send the rear bumper back cause it sucked...they had a 90 day return policy....everything was 25% off...

Attachments

• 100_2929.jpg
    49 KB · Views: 87
  • 100_2932.jpg
    45.1 KB · Views: 91
  • IMG_0480.JPG
    91.5 KB · Views: 83
Search the forum for info. I think you'll get your answer. I saw something about horse dung, urine & straw....

But there are some who say that the quality might have improved.

I read where one guy said he would have been better off making his own parts out of squirrel urine and tree bark. :banghead:
I bought a T/A style hood scoop that was so bad I couldn't even rebuild it and use it.
It appears from the pics above that some of their stuff may be better now. The hood looks decent, the deck lid looks a little off.
Dallas

the deck lip was a little off...one of the hinge was holding it up...on passender side.......

the deck lip was a little off...one of the hinge was holding it up...on passender side.......

I couldn't tell if the lip itself was curved, or if it looked that way because the corner was up.
I hope they have improved the quality (looks like they have) since they offer some pretty neat parts.
Dallas

-
Back