-
Status
Not open for further replies.

hemihenry

Reaction score
Rating - 0%
0   0   0
Contact seller
We are opening a glass shop (again) and are going to be making drag weight and street weight parts. We are located in Eastern Panhandle of West Virginia about 90 miles east of Washington, DC. We have about 20+ years in this field. We will also do one offs for all you custom guys! So far we have 67 Coronet , 65 Coronet, Henry J, 56 Chevy and 53-54 Chevy parts. Please e mail with any questions. Thanks for looking. Jeff "Nostalgia Fiberglass" ps; web sight coming this fall!!!:glasses7:

73 DUSTER trunk lid, 71 duster front bumper, bumper mounts for front and back.. If its all cheaper and lighter or the same weight as UP22 then Im in!

Thanks for the replies!!!! Need to know what you guys want so we can produce. Please only Mopar parts. Currently finished 65 Coronet hood and 67 Coronet hood. If I can get the parts we will make you what ever you want. If you want us to use your part for making a mold, you will recieve first part. So all you'll have in it is shipping cost. We can offer race or street weight. If we use your part please make sure it is perfect. We don't have time to restore your part and make mold. Thanks again for your interest and hope to hear from you! "HemiHenry"

Thanks for the replies!!!! Need to know what you guys want so we can produce. Please only Mopar parts. Currently finished 65 Coronet hood and 67 Coronet hood. If I can get the parts we will make you what ever you want. If you want us to use your part for making a mold, you will recieve first part. So all you'll have in it is shipping cost. We can offer race or street weight. If we use your part please make sure it is perfect. We don't have time to restore your part and make mold. Thanks again for your interest and hope to hear from you! "HemiHenry"

Well, I'll tell you there is nothing out there for the early A's 63 to 66 so take your pick.... fenders, hoods, trunk lids etc... I need fenders for my 66 so I'll vote for that!

Well, I'll tell you there is nothing out there for the early A's 63 to 66 so take your pick.... fenders, hoods, trunk lids etc... I need fenders for my 66 so I'll vote for that!
X2 on 66 barracuda parts and what Small Block said :happy1:

Streetable fiberglass fenders for 73-76 Dart Swingers would be nice. Wish I had a nice pair to send ya...However, if I had a nice pair of these fenders, I probably wouldn't be looking for a fiberglass replacement. :)

bolt on hood for 1970 to 1972 hood with six pack hood scoop
or even cowl hood

:eek:ops:dont trow me rocks i love the look of it

73 DUSTER trunk lid, 71 duster front bumper, bumper mounts for front and back.. If its all cheaper and lighter or the same weight as UP22 then Im in!

i would hope his stuff is of higher quality and fit and finish has to be better than there crap! i made the mistake of buying from UP22 / Unlimited took for ever and what i got was crap! had to cut and weld hinges for the hood because it was put together by a blind chimp! and the bumpers were so twisted it was a nightmare.

Status
Not open for further replies.
-
Back