Fiberglass parts

-
Just got off phone with vfn. THEY ARE NOT CLOSED. But the will not be attending any shows. Lady was really cool when I told her some thought they were closed. But they ain't.
Thanks guy you went beyond helpful.

VFN made the hood for my Valiant and added the six pack scoop. For a race weight pin on hood, this has held up to over twenty years of racing and some hard street miles.

8136.jpg

1690170121961752842349912078855.jpg

VFN made both the scoop and the hood.

Our first glass hood was a VFN when my dad had the car. It was nice, but very heavy. Remembering back the way it was structured I almost have to think it was designed for hinges. I ended up going with an Unlimited race weight hood. You could literally see light through most of it. It weighs in at 14lb with paint and fitment/finish is race car good enough.

IMG_0902.jpeg

Our first glass hood was a VFN when my dad had the car. It was nice, but very heavy. Remembering back the way it was structured I almost have to think it was designed for hinges. I ended up going with an Unlimited race weight hood. You could literally see light through most of it. It weighs in at 14lb with paint and fitment/finish is race car good enough.

View attachment 1716168166
VFN makes both bolt on and pin on hoods. My pin on Valiant hood is only 12 lbs. Im sure the bolt on hoods are much heavier with all the extra support for the hinges.
Nice Duster.

-
Back