Finally a great day for me!!!!!!!

-

Nite Moves

Reaction score
Long waited and especially with all the crap at work and the stress that goes along with life,,,,,,,I Finaaly had a great day this past Friday. I got the Dart to the shop and the exhaust is all done for a amazing deal but the best part is a friend gave me a dealers plate so i could drive her home:burnout::):):cheers: Nervous as hell but i needed to roll down both windows because my freakin smile was to big to fit the car......almost 7years wow. Just wanted to share. totally stoooooooooked. A few more things and shes off for a safety:D

Thatssssssssssssssss great to here ED priceless a great feeling for sure.:burnout:I bet there was a lot of heads turning your way.

congrats!!!! funny how some things in life can make us smile!!!!!!!

all it takes for me is cheese on my burger!!!!! LOL

Thats great, congrats. I haven't had that feeling for 30+ years and my build that started last year has a wee bit to go so your success keeps me charged up!

Awesome! If it gets to safety and passes before the end of spring, it will be a great summer for you. Great job getting it moving.

I was very happy to hear of your good news today!!! I wish more people would share their good news so we can focus on that instead of bad stuff. Thanks!!!

Thanks a lot everyone. I got it down to 4 things to do before safety. Unfortunately with my bad back,has been good its my stupid shoulder. Rotator cuff and bicep tendon issues slowing me down. Still lots of time.....They did a great job to me on the exhaust.I will toss in a few pics.THANKS AGAIN, Edd

Saaaaweeeet! awesome! fantabulous! I've read many a post from you - you totally deserve it!! Mopar on!

I thought the roads seemed just a little more crowded than usual!!! Great news, here's to many more of those trips!!! Geof

Awesome,happy to hear it's getting close and you finally get to enjoy a drive in your project.

Yes, stupid shoulder isnt going to stand in the way. Not to many things to do for safety hope buy the beginning of next week i can take her in for the safety check and find out if its all good????????? The story continues,LOL

Here are a few pics of what i have now. They,to me did a great job. Nice and tight,new brkts and hangers and lots out back to do what i want. pics arent the greatest. Hard to get down underneath with the stupid shoulder of mine.

Attachments

• IMG_0484.jpg
    36.2 KB · Views: 134
  • IMG_0487.jpg
    33.2 KB · Views: 135
  • IMG_0488.jpg
    38.4 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0483.jpg
    31.6 KB · Views: 138
  • IMG_0482.jpg
    31.1 KB · Views: 131
-