Finally finished my Duster! Wow, what a ride. Now what?

-

OlDuster

Reaction score
:cheers: I got my throttle linkage fixed and timed the engine to 35`. It runs great! After taking it all the way apart both inside, outside and under, it is now completely finished. What a job this baby was. Can't wait to take it to the All-Mopar show at Robersons Motors. Now what do I do with my time? I guess I will start looking for another car. Maybe at Mopar Nationals? I conned a buddy of mine to fly to Columbus with me for 3 days. Can't miss the Big Show.:thumrigh:

Are they ever finished? Do you mean you will drive it for a few days untill you buy some more performance parts to put on it? :?:

I gave up on my 68 Dart and found this Duster. Now it is 'finished' and I am moving on to something else, maybe. I guess you never get DONE with any car. There is always a "to-do" list on every car. I am still looking for front wheel well trim for the Duster. Next is a set of wheels and bigger disk brakes, front and rear. I guess I am not done on this car. The Dart is "stock" so I cannot do much more on it. The Duster is 'improved' so who knows where I will take it. :drunken:

Blue Moon? Have not heard of that. Whatizzit? Ray, sorry about not getting back to your post. I am having 'Windows XP' problems and been up and down for a couple of days. :roll:

North end of Lancaster. Chemeketa College Campus, 4001 Winema PL. NE. Salem, Ore. Starts at 6:00 every Sat. night May-Sept. July 17th is Mopar Nite. Might see you there. Ray

Great! I will have both cars at the All-Mopar event at Roberson's Motors on that day. No problem taking them out to Chemeketa. CYA there! :sunny:

-
Back