Finally! found a home for my 500!!!!

-

kikgas01

Reaction score
68cudanotch.jpg

I bought this to install my 500 inch 440 stroker engine in. Hope this is more clear........
It`s a 68 Cuda notch.
Extremely solid body that was mini tubbed for racing,Hurst quarter stick shifter, 8 3/4 suregrip, mini spool,4:56 gears, 35 spline Moser axles, frame connectors,4 corner line lock system, MSD 6-AL ignition w/2 step,16 gallon fuel cell, Big Blue high volume fuel pump, 8-point certified roll cage, Weld superlites. The factory wire harness is fully intact so going back to street is easy. Factory dash and door panels intact. Factory bucket seats and rear seats go with as currently has race buckets w/harness. This car ran low 11's with hot smallblock.

I beat the weeds, talk to people and watch the internet close. I also wait until I find what I want.

Leaving it as is!!!!! I will post better pics Saturday.:thumrigh:

Went to go get it tonight. It was mis represented. It had rust holes the size of my fist in the rocker panels, no locks at all,someone put quarters on it and did a TERRIBLE job. The guy knew it too. The paint was garbage, they put bondo over the rusty door jams. It sucked. THAT IS WHY IT IS BEST TO LOOK BEFORE BUYING! Glad I did it saved me 5 grand!!!!!!

-
Back