Finally found! USS Indy

-
Saw the story on TV about that ship. It was a crime the way they treated the Capitan and made him the scapegoat after being a hero delivering the goods.

18,000 ft down! I didn't even know we had equipment to withstand those pressures. I'm glad history got some closure on the mystery.

18,000 ft down! I didn't even know we had equipment to withstand those pressures. I'm glad history got some closure on the mystery.
That's about the same depth as the Titanic and the Bismarck. There's some research subs that can go far deeper

That ultra liberal son of a ***** has no damn business being involved in such a project. A person really has to wonder if Paul Allen had been "of age" in WWII where would he have been politically?

That ultra liberal son of a ***** has no damn business being involved in such a project. A person really has to wonder if Paul Allen had been "of age" in WWII where would he have been politically?
Wtf does that have to do with the price of eggs? Aka why does that matter for this story, he found a missing warship and now families can have some tiny bit of closure. And who knows, it may unlock some of the mysteries surrounding the ship

Wtf does that have to do with the price of eggs? Aka why does that matter for this story, he found a missing warship and now families can have some tiny bit of closure. And who knows, it may unlock some of the mysteries surrounding the ship

It's SIMPLE. Paul Allen is such an asshole in the rest of his opinions and strategies, which he backs up with the billions which WE paid Microshit for their lousy software over the years. The fact that he is somehow involved with a project that is so incredibly honorable diminishes that honor, his name being attached to it.

Here's the thing:.. There are companies and people I will not deal with under ANY condition because of their opinions and ACTIONS with this country. Paul Allen has become one of the worst, one of the furthest off-the-wingtip left wingers. Hell Boeing had to ADD EXTRA WINGTIPS so Allen could ride so far off the LEFT WING

Would YOU buy hamburgers from "Obamba burger?" I wouldn't.

It's SIMPLE. Paul Allen is such an asshole in the rest of his opinions and strategies, which he backs up with the billions which WE paid Microshit for their lousy software over the years. The fact that he is somehow involved with a project that is so incredibly honorable diminishes that honor, his name being attached to it.

Here's the thing:.. There are companies and people I will not deal with under ANY condition because of their opinions and ACTIONS with this country. Paul Allen has become one of the worst, one of the furthest off-the-wingtip left wingers. Hell Boeing had to ADD EXTRA WINGTIPS so Allen could ride so far off the LEFT WING

Politics aside, he used his own equipment, own funds and own crew for this. I don't care who found it, point is that it's now found

Helluva reply buddy, you're a real piece of work turning a harmless observation by the op into your very own pissing match. Nice work!

FWIW, I've been friends with Capt. McVay's grand daughter for a couple decades now. I know how hard her dad Kimo fought to clear his fathers name after the bogus court martial. Capt. Charles McVay was exonerated of any wrong doing, finally, by Clinton in 2000. God bless him and the fearless crew of the Indy.

-
Back