Finally go some rounds

-

BVoelzke

Reaction score
This past Saturday I was runner/ up at a pro dial ( 5/10ths pro tree ) race at my local track . I struggled this season with running on a full tree and had to take the motor out to repair a blown head gasket in late August . I went a few rounds here and there but nothing great. The car is now back together and running well . It appears the car and myself like the pro tree a lot better I ran against some pretty tough customers and was better on the tree in each race including the Final were I scrubbed a little at the stripe and shouldn't have as I would have ran dead on instead of 3 over the other guy was 2 over for a 5 thou m.o.v. . I also had the bye into the Final. There are a few more pro dial / index races left this year including this coming Saturday , I can't wait !!!

B9BC6386-0BB4-47FE-A3FF-937A6B3D4D4C.jpeg

Great work! I love the car! That's purt near a textbook launch!

Great work! I love the car! That's purt near a textbook launch!
Thanks! its working pretty good considering I don't have much gear in the car ( 4.30s ) .. 1.47 60ft leaving at 2,000.. I ran these gears with my 408 stroker motor , I have my small motor ( 367 c.i. ) in now , it really needs 4.88s which I have but its working well the way it is. The car has gone 11.00 but I slow it down to run 11.50s. for the class I run and 11.50 index.

-
Back