finally got around to putting the rear in..:)

-

abodyjoe

Reaction score
damn 8 3/4 has been sitting around for a few years now.. figured since i'm gonna try to do the front disc and suspension saturday it would be nice to get the big bolt set up put in the rear..

so out witht eh 7 1/4 and in with the 8 3/4. never did like seeing that little rear under there. the 8 3/4 just look a lot better.

have to live with the ugly *** rally wheels until i get the new rims here and painted but atleast it will be big bolt and disc brake.

damn thing sits way too high.. down the road i'll get rid of the +1 springs and stick stock ones on it..

look at that tiny thing..
DSC_0275.jpg

DSC_0276.jpg

out with the old..
DSC_0280.jpg

DSC_0281.jpg

and the 8 3/4 going in... :)
DSC_0282.jpg

DSC_0285.jpg

DSC_0286.jpg

ahhhhh.... much better..
DSC_0287.jpg

DSC_0288.jpg

are you installing the RMS on the front end or did you sell it?

are you installing the RMS on the front end or did you sell it?

sold the alter-k. needed the money for something other things..

gonna keep this one simple for now.. 73 style disc., just suspension 1" bars that i picked up like 3-4 years ago, RMS upper arms and strut rods. gonna put a sway bar on it down the road and better shocks.. for now it will keep the kyb shocks and no sway bar.

jamie wouldn't let me put my 17" bullet wheels on it ( i think they would have looked awesome on it) so its getting a 15x7 body colored steel wheel with red line dog dishes like she wants. probably put a 225/60 all the way around...

If it rides ok install some lowering blocks. Lots easier...

-
Back